Rumored Khabib bought out Gorilla Fighting Championship

Amazing news to many of guys focusing on the money think about the impact this will have on his country? This is amazing news for his fighting brothers. He's already set em up with a massive gym now he has a fighting championship and a direct connection to UFC. He may win or lose some money here but the impact this will have on his region is far greater than anything money could give. Boss move.

Because Khabib has very few fans. Majority just hate Conor.

What exactly is your point? Agreeing with me on why GFC could be bought for so cheap?
Oh wait, you're not the guy I was talking to.
I'll explain since you don't seem to understand.
I was pointing out that having a free library is meaningless to the topic at hand which is the networth of the company itself because other companies do that. The example I used was ONE FC having a free library of multiple combat sports.

More than what I even named actually.
I know nothing about Gorilla fight, and don't really care to know or talk about.

You seem to be trying to stir shit up with that rhetoric, sorry to disappoint.

Looks like GFC has events on both 12/4 and 12/19. Would be cool to see them get on Fight Pass.

Khabib has a telecom company now, a fighting organization, a line of like protein bars or something of the sort, he's bought some sheep and cattle I think it was that he said + he's going back to school.

Seems like a guy who's ready to move on from fighting.

Oh wait, you're not the guy I was talking to.
I'll explain since you don't seem to understand.
I was pointing out that having a free library is meaningless to the topic at hand which is the networth of the company itself because other companies do that. The example I used was ONE FC having a free library of multiple combat sports.

More than what I even named actually.
I know nothing about Gorilla fight, and don't really care to know or talk about.

You seem to be trying to stir shit up with that rhetoric, sorry to disappoint.
A company’s intellectual property goes a long way towards valuation. Giving away said IP devalues it to almost nothing, thus affecting the compan’s value.

A lot of talent in Russia, Ukraine and the -Stan countries. Khabib is about to crank out star fighters like crazy.

don't add Pakistan to that list of "stan" countries that will crank out star fighters.

We are some of the most unathletic people in the world when it comes to combat sports.

We produce good mango's though

Good for him. I've been watching some pretty tertiary orgs lately and must say some decent scraps.

Pita to find and be able to watch many tho.

I hope he spends spends spends and wants to come back so he can spend spend spend some more !!

don't add Pakistan to that list of "stan" countries that will crank out star fighters.

We are some of the most unathletic people in the world when it comes to combat sports.

We produce good mango's though
Aren't boxing and wrestling fairly popular in Pakistan?

Not sure if serious

Of course i am serious. If khabib plays smart, he'll be a scout for the UFC of dagestani and russian fighters with his EFC. remember when he said he'll wanted to talk to dana? i think this is the reason.

Mcg nuthuggers can say whatever about his cheap booze being a good investment but people buy that due to his star power not for quality, Khabib did what he thought it's a way to stay within the mma business and not risking his health in the long run. If he's sucessful only time will tell specially during this pandemic; mma events needs PPV/tickets sales/Tv slots.

And.. this is how Khabib ends up broke and desperate for cash by 34, and coming back for paydays and getting his ass kicked by younger guys and long term health damaged at 35-40.
keep dreaming Irish rat

Dana gonna add EFC to the tombstone within 18 months tombstone.jpg

ufc-wfd.jpg

Of course i am serious. If khabib plays smart, he'll be a scout for the UFC of dagestani and russian fighters with his EFC. remember when he said he'll wanted to talk to dana? i think this is the reason.

Mcg nuthuggers can say whatever about his cheap booze being a good investment but people buy that due to his star power not for quality, Khabib did what he thought it's a way to stay within the mma business and not risking his health in the long run. If he's sucessful only time will tell specially during this pandemic; mma events needs PPV/tickets sales/Tv slots.
Conor has already made a ton of money off of Proper 12, wit h little to no work involved. You can call it cheap booze all you want, it makes money. It’s inexpensive and available pretty much everywhere liquor is sold. It’s doesn’t have to be top shelf quality.
MMA promotions, on the other hand, have proven time and time again to be money pits. UFC is the exception that proves the rule. You let your Conor hate blind you to reality.

Nice. Badass UFC Russians incoming then.

Back