Rumored Khabib bought out Gorilla Fighting Championship

ring girls be like

3nu4s51y5J0WhC_QgwYIYaK4TwUMSUlvH5Eg9iFROE8KMZsx0AoG3qOoQ8Qzbk-mxsHS34VFqok725-mI4n7y_uvqwcNGc1YNZ_-QQdsEgLUmwgFLIPTvEeF02nld1XBVvs

1 million seems like quite little for a company as big as GFC.

I would not be surprised if that company was indebted as all fuck. So that he refunds the debt and 1M is likely not a bad offer for the remaining equity.

But who TF knows.

I’d say this means he definitely is. Owning a business (let alone 2) is a full time job in itself.
Should be but I was mostly jabbing at the people who insist he will be back in a few months.

Gorilla was already an awful name for a fighting promotion. Kudos to him for making it worse.

a much smarter move than making and sponsoring a cheap booze.

Khabib knows where the money is and with his experience in russian fighters, he'll probably do fine.

Only time will tell.

a much smarter move than making and sponsoring a cheap booze.

Khabib knows where the money is and with his experience in russian fighters, he'll probably do fine.

Only time will tell.
?

The liquor / wine business is a very lucrative and smart investment. Conors proper 12 has currently made him more money than ufc 246. The overhead for a MMA org is huge unless it is backyard brawls.

Conors liquor company was the best investment he ever made and it will continue to make him money even after his retirement.

Khabib nut huggers are weird, everything with some of you guys is a competition in regards to Conor or other fighters.

Last edited:
Back