Khabib Admits He Resists Full Pain Infliction on Opponents

Guys remember that time Aoki broke that dudes arm then flipped him off with both hands right after?

We all saw this with Michael Johnson.

When fighters that aren't media oriented start doing a ton of media, it's a sure sign they will lose in their next couple of fights.

He needs to retire soon if he wants to keep his undefeated record.

Same shit happened to Fedor.

You have a guy that's an introvert doing documentaries n shit, not fighting regularly, flying to different countries all the time... not good.
oh shove it up your ass.

"one day this guy will lose. maybe not next fight,or the one after...or the one after that,but by god im tellin ya,he will lose. COS IM SO SMART"
way to go out on a limb buddeh
maybe he will lose simply because the guy he fought was good enough to win. or he makes a mistake.

You can tell that Khabib takes no pride or ego out of his victories. That’s why he is so good. He fights outside of himself.

I think a lot of times the elite guys can tell when they've broken their opponent. They know there isn't much real fight left in them and thus no real danger. At that point they don't feel the need to pile up more serious damage or break a bone, etc.

That said, Khabib will not have that luxury with Tony. Tony may or may not lose to Khabib, but he won't be broken. Like someone said, "To kill Tony you need to chop off his head and bury it on the other side of the planet".

I loce how khabibs success makes so many babies mad.

You can tell that Khabib takes no pride or ego out of his victories. That’s why he is so good. He fights outside of himself.

It’s hard to say whether he takes no pride or ego out of his victories when he’s grown up in a culture that says you’re not supposed to boast of your accomplishments. Having modesty doesn’t mean you don’t take pride in your accomplishments or are separate from your ego. It just means your not an asshole about it lol. I get your statement though no worries.

Spoken like someone with no KO power
most of the GOAT fighters didnt have KO power ... I am not saying khabib is in the GOAT list, but it is interesting to see that the best in our sport dont really have KO power ( GSP, Jones, silva, DJ, fedor, tony, holloway etc ).

I think a lot of times the elite guys can tell when they've broken their opponent. They know there isn't much real fight left in them and thus no real danger. At that point they don't feel the need to pile up more serious damage or break a bone, etc.

That said, Khabib will not have that luxury with Tony. Tony may or may not lose to Khabib, but he won't be broken. Like someone said, "To kill Tony you need to chop off his head and bury it on the other side of the planet".
tony triangle khabib in the middle of the cage in round 4 after a sloppy takedown.

Cant wait for the fakest dude in MMA to get that L. This dude is so fake, it's silly.

GSP & NIck Diaz said the same shit. That is when you've put your years in. Sportsmanship isn't just outside the cage.

I respect this side of Khabib, had he not jumped the cage to chase down a kook.
To be fair Danis is the ultimate D bag next to Mcg. He had it coming.

tony triangle khabib in the middle of the cage in round 4 after a sloppy takedown.

If it's a sloppy TD, front headlock to d'arce is more likely honestly.

Back