Khabib Admits He Resists Full Pain Infliction on Opponents

If Khabib ran into Conor in an alley, we would never see Conor again.

conor is manlet, it's true
Conor and Khabib are exactly the same height.

This is them both with no shoes on:
crop-640x360-000.jpg

This "conor is a manlet" shit is a way to try to dismiss Khabib's utter domination. Khabib had NO weight advantage against Conor. He was simply the superior martial artist.

Besides, 5'5" 225 pound Deron Winn tosses Khabib around all day every day while training at AKA.

Oh I see, so if he went full force he wouldn't have all those decision wins.

No, there are a lot of holds where if you immediately crank it, you can inflict a dislocation or spiral fracture before the person can even react, but if you apply steady pressure, it's a submission hold. That's all he's talking about .

Taming the Beast Within

Khabib Speaks to Future Fighters

“I had fights in my career where I understood that I could hurt my opponent more, but I’d talk to him, tell him to give up so that I don’t beat him too hard.”

“For example, if I had a painful hold where I could break something, I wouldn’t tighten it all the way. I’d just fix it so that the opponent would tap out.

“Because I have no aim to hurt anyone in this sport. Yes, we compete in a very brutal sport.

“At the beginning, when you’re just starting out and winning fights, it brings you some sort of pleasure. You enjoy it.

“Recently I haven’t had that. In the last couple of years I’ve gone out there and won and it doesn’t bring me any real joy to be honest.

“Well, with the exception of one fight, let’s say. In that fight I beat that guy with pleasure.”

- RT news
Might Khabib be near the end of his career? Rory McDonald recently said he no longer enjoys inflicting pain on others. If your afraid of hurting the other fighter, they may not fight as hard and thus would not be as effective of a fighter as they once were. I am not a fan of Khabib because I never root for Russian fighters and prefer striker style fighting to wrestling style. That said, he does seem to be a nice guy and he is a great fighter....still rooting for Fergeson though!:D

wmj0nnaf12z01.jpg
Marty Mar

Nah, he just doesn't have the cardio to go that hard for the entire fight so he starts pacing himself.

that's why he went 5 rounds with a real estate agent.

Lol he is making it sound as is this isn't something that everyother fighter does.

Seriously. Even Mir and Paul Harris didn't just go snapping shit right away lol. You think if a fighter sinks in an armbar or a neck crank they're just ripping it off for force? No, you apply enough pressure to get the tap. There are guys with different levels of fucks to give and some will tap or snap you eventually. More didn't rip nogs arm off, he wouldn't tap so Mir cranked until he had no choice.

Palhares also has the intelligence of a tree stump.
Well, you don't get to choose how intelligent you are, but you surely get to choose if you're being a ruthless a**hole inside the octagon.
He's build like a tree stump as well by the way.

He owned MJ and coulda tore the shoulder off, this is what he means.

When he chose to submit Conor/Dustin vs to continue to punish him was him showing mercy again.

As someone who’s grappled for over a decade, I can really appreciate watching Khabib do his thing, he does all the right things positionally, its special.

he's talking about the michael johnson kimura and his other submissions, you fucking casuals, if you think khabib can't break your fucking arm off you're an idiot, dude's been squeezing and pulling shit off since he was a baby.
Why are you so angry?

Don't go all Jihad on us now

So you would hate on a guy because he missed weight ? Grow up.
He asked, 'how you can hate him?' And I gave him an answer about how anyone can possibly hate Nurmagomedov.
You are purveying an unnecessary falsehood by deliberately ignoring the context. Before asking someone to grow up, you had better make sure that you have grown up, lad.

He owned MJ and coulda tore the shoulder off, this is what he means.

When he chose to submit Conor/Dustin vs to continue to punish him was him showing mercy again.

As someone who’s grappled for over a decade, I can really appreciate watching Khabib do his thing, he does all the right things positionally, its special.

Why did Khabib show mercy to Conor?

Why didn't Khabib show mercy to Barboza? He just kept smeshing his face in.

Oh I see, so if he went full force he wouldn't have all those decision wins.
Those are hard CTE decisions, they obviously aren't finishes but i think most would prefer to get tko'd or even ko'd than be punched so many times in the head and the ribs like Michael Johnson (before sub) or Barboza for example

GSP & NIck Diaz said the same shit. That is when you've put your years in. Sportsmanship isn't just outside the cage.

I respect this side of Khabib, had he not jumped the cage to chase down a kook.

Back