Khabib Admits He Resists Full Pain Infliction on Opponents

If it's a sloppy TD, front headlock to d'arce is more likely honestly.
khabib wont go for single and double against tony, it will be only judo/greco trip. D'arce is very unlikely, a triangle from the guard is the most likely outcome

wmj0nnaf12z01.jpg
Different fucking weight class.

What a fucking liar. He meant to say some people get up from me holding them down and i cant do anything else. He really has become super annoying and hopefully someone KO's him in highlight fashion soon. Guy also never fights.

I don’t think so, even in competitive BJJ matches I’ve been to, your opponent will definitely break your arm if you do not tap. That’s minimally competitive compared to the UFC. These pros give no slack until the ref stops the fight.

Minus Khabib apparently. I’m guessing Khabib has passed up opportunities to GnP and went for a RNC instead.
Yeah I mean in an mma fight id probably crank everything as hard as I could. Not because I’m an ass or I want to hurt anyone, but to make sure they do t get a chance to punch me anymore

Khabib stopped wanting to hurt guys after what happened to his fellow country man Magomed Abdusalamov a pro boxer who had a devastating brain injury that changed his life and his families life forever...

to the just bleed fans it's all entertainment to the fighters it's real fucking life with real fucking consequences...

BxXpxQxIIAEPe_g.jpg

This man came over to our home twice he was a really good guy all he wanted was to make money for his family and to live a better life much like Maxim Dadashev the other Russian boxer that died recently after his last fight... This is the tragic consequences of combat sports Khabib knows this very well. This guy was strong as fuck now he's in a wheel chair and can't even talk .. his last fight he made 40 K.... His medical bills alone were in the millions no insurance and the New York medical commission failed to do their job. Only good thing from this tragedy was they revamped the New York state medical commission after they were sued and lost in court.. only afterwards...

This ain't no game.. these guys are dying or at the very least getting brain damage

Cant recall someone saying he doesnt wanna inflict more damage like khabib

Maybe maia said before he doesnt want blood he wants his opponent to tap as fast as they can

Every fighter can break an arm when they get a hold of it but it is fighting courtesy not to finish the hold, it happens a few times but the vast majority of the times the fighters just make them painful enough so he opponent taps.
that's why you basically only see breaks when the opponent just won't tap.

Lmao at the nuthuggers comming back in full force. Just wait until mctapper tkos midget edgar then it will be "head clean off" all over again .... Just to be sent back to their caves when their hero fights a normal sized human being again <Lmaoo>

Still cant believe that Conny didnt just push the head and get his leg out 5 seconds into the first round.
I would rather listen to B.S. talk than this fake humility all the time.
It's fake humility with covert bragging.
Very much a PR move.
Hope I don't have to convince anyone just how full of shit Khabib is here. Even his biggest fanboys can't take this crap seriously.
Maia is someone who tries to win fights while inflicting as little damage as possible. It relates to his personality.
Khabib loves violence and beating up guys. He loves the glory of winning rather than the actual competition. You can see all his early fights he loved headbutting his opponents when the rules allowed it.

this does seem to be the case. his gnp isnt as relentless as it could be. he will rather talk thrash and then throw a punch to the face. take a break. repeat.

he would have a lot more finishes if he as fighting to his full capability.

even the conor fight he could have finished it much earlier, but i think he felt he wanted to carry conor a bit and put on a show for the crowd rather then go out and finish it in 2.

oh shove it up your ass.

"one day this guy will lose. maybe not next fight,or the one after...or the one after that,but by god im tellin ya,he will lose. COS IM SO SMART"
way to go out on a limb buddeh
maybe he will lose simply because the guy he fought was good enough to win. or he makes a mistake.
I will go out on a limb and say that you probably have a tiny dick. Just a hunch.

Taming the Beast Within
“Well, with the exception of one fight, let’s say. In that fight I beat that guy with pleasure.”

- RT news

If only Dean Herb had not saved his sorry shit talking ass we would not have to endure Conor's dumb ass twitter champ champ crap or his equally as bad fans.

LOL at anyone entertaining the idea that Tony is going to submit Khabib with his shitty Snapjitsu.
Tony is going to get his arse thrown to the floor while systematically getting pounded.
This horseshit legend status that dumbarses have created in Tony being some other worldly being is getting just ridiculous, hes just a mentally unstable man who is going get get G&P like the rest

khabib wont go for single and double against tony, it will be only judo/greco trip. D'arce is very unlikely, a triangle from the guard is the most likely outcome

Khabib has shot more traditional TD's when he's tired, and that's when they have been a bit more sloppy. The half assed attempts vs Iaquinta in rd 4 for example were just sort of sloppy singles.

LOL at anyone entertaining the idea that Tony is going to submit Khabib with his shitty Snapjitsu.
Tony is going to get his arse thrown to the floor while systematically getting pounded.
This horseshit legend status that dumbarses have created in Tony being some other worldly being is getting just ridiculous, hes just a mentally unstable man who is going get get G&P like the rest

Nobody thinks he's "otherworldly", just that he's really good. As evidenced by 12 wins in a row with 9 finishes, half those wins (the second half of the streak mostly) vs top 10 guys.

Or...we could ignore those facts and just listen to goober Joe (that's you) on the internet who thinks he's not very good.

Back