Khabib Admits He Resists Full Pain Infliction on Opponents

The reality is that a lot of fighters don't actually like to fight, and don't like to think about injuring their opponents.
How did you reach that conclusion?

Because they said it. GSP said he was scared to fight, Nick Diaz as well, to name but a few and I am sure they are not the only ones.

Most fighter are like that. But there are a few that just dont get it.

Because they said it. GSP said he was scared to fight, Nick Diaz as well, to name but a few and I am sure they are not the only ones.
Till very recently also.

Edit: And I believe Nate Diaz too (not so much to fight but how he doesn't like fighting in front of friends/family because you can get beaten in front of them).

Lmao okay

and he didn’t try to finish Barboza and Al because he respected them

I can relate to that. I used to have feel bad finishing armbars and kimuras in tournaments against stubborn guys. Hated the idea of fucking the guy up too bad over a hobby.

I got over it eventually but still. I get that mentality.

same

kicked someone in the dick yesterday and cried myself to sleep after

And thus Full Force Khabib was born. He joins the ranks of the Sherdog mythical elite along with Sea Level Cain, Pre Diverticulitis Lesnar and Chuck With That Look In His Eyes.

Lmao okay

and he didn’t try to finish Barboza and Al because he respected them
To be fair All is a hard motherfucker to finish and Khabib spent the middle rounds mostly fucking around. He tried finish him in the 5th when he took Al's back.

I genuinely think he did not try to finish Barboza. He ignored submissions in spots where he normally looks for finishes.

other LW dont cut weight ? is that the new way to shit on khabib now ? who told you he cut 55 lbs ? so he is 200 lbs on fight night ? the size of paulo costa ? get some help dude ...
155 + 55 = 210

That idiot is literally saying Khabib is the size of Romero in the cage. In reality he was 4 pounds LESS THAN Poirier in their fight.

The "Khabib cuts so much weight he's a weight bully!" is simply not true and retarded. Khabib is a medium sized lightweight and is physically WEAKER than most guys in the division. His technique is just so good that it nullifies the strength advantage. You know, like what the Gentle Art is SUPPOSED TO DO. Khabib is a master of the gentle art, get over it.

Back