Khabib’s latest tweet

I never particularly liked Khabib and his whole entourage, but they've become increasingly dislikeable as the days go by.

The biggest hypocrites in MMA

If Tony were to beat and finish Khabib it will go down as one of the most humiliating losses in UFC, Ronda level.

Not because Tony 8s bad but he has built himself up so much and talks about losses as life long failures and people will never let him forget that.

He would never be able to Tweet in peace...lmao.

Too bad that's not gonna happen tho.

If Tony were to beat and finish Khabib it will go down as one of the most humiliating losses in UFC, Ronda level.

Not because Tony 8s bad but he has built himself up so much and talks about losses as life long failures and people will never let him forget that.

He would never be able to Tweet in peace...lmao.

Too bad that's not gonna happen tho.
no conor already has that spot taken after getting humiliated on the biggest ufc card after all that shit talk. while still making up excuses over a year later

Khabib just triggered that Conor had the guts to successfully compete at 3 different weight-classes whilst he won't even compete in his natural one.
Another one of those not competing at natural weight class retards when the guy makes weight every time

Lol at the triggered conor fans in here.

I can't wait to see conor posting khabib giving. ....... oh never mind! He's never been stopped!

Khabib doesn't move up and down weight classes like a prostitute because he doesn't need to. Conor has to move up and down because he keeps losing.

Lol at the triggered conor fans in here.

wow khabib is acting like a typical sherdog conor hater/khabib fan. obsessed with him. ive said it once, i'll say it again. the conor haters/khabib fans have become WAYY worse than the conor fans. its sad, really. they will force conor into a conversation about peanut butter if they can.

You mean he was gifted that decision win over nate who dominated him.

And he calls the shots thats why he's begging khabib to humiliate him again like a perverted ex

iu

Exactly the kind of response Conor deserves when your still making new excuses every day about the fight and calling it a lucky win.

Trust Ali to get Duffy's weight class wrong. I dunno how the guy has so many clients. Man's a fuckin idiot.
He couldve just posted Artemij Sitenkov kneebarring Conor at 145 to remain accurate. His point remains. A loss by sub in every weight class he competed at

Khabib doesn't have a weight advantage against any of the guys at LW. When he fought Poirier, he was 172 in the cage compared to Poirier's 176. Khabib is just that good, he isn't advantaged in terms of mass, his technique is very good. Poirier even said that Khabib is NOT the strongest guy he's fought, he's just that technically skilled.

Also, only sniveling shit for brains morons deny the fact that Conor was not prime in the Khabib fight. He had spent 2 years doing coke, fucking whores, drinking every day, and was coming off from getting concussed by Floyd and still won a round of Khabib and still lasted longer than an active, healthy, motivated Poirier.

A healthy, sober, focused Conor knocks Khabib out 8 times out of ten. This is obvious to anyone who has an IQ greater than 110.

The Conor khabib drama on here is lit. I just sit back and enjoy the blasphemy. Maybe 5% of sherdoggers are on the fence, you're either all one way or the other.

170: He avenged that.
155: He was not focused. Drunk. Foot was broken. Horrible camp.
145: He was just a kid in a no name organization.

Focused, healthy McGregor bullies Khabib in the rematch.

The truth is probably somewhere between the TS and this post. Between the hater and the fanboy mindset.
He didnt look drunk and seemed pretty focused when he was tapping against Khabib. Conor is the King of excuses.

Back