Khabib’s latest tweet

Hes a ww bullying smaller fighters. At lesdt conrad moved up.khaleed is the ultimate hypocrite.
Show one fighter that he's physically dwarfed or even been bigger than by a marginal amount. I'll wait.

For someone who's "not so interesting" in fighting Conor, he's teasing him a bit too much.

I just want to know what is a natural ww? someone who cuts around 30 lbs like Woodley, Usman, Till and so on, or somebody who is naturally 170 lbs?
Someone who consistently fight at that weight class.

T
Lol you are a sad human being. Everything on the Instagram is khabib. Good or bad. Everything on the Twitter is Ali. Good or bad. It has always been like that. Khabib doesn't even look at Twitter.

I don't even hate Conor. Never made a hate thread about a fighter unlike you lol. You can check my history. I'm very critical of Conor but I have always respected him as a fighter.

You on the other hand act like a triggered child every time you hear Khabib's name. You're legit bitter and full of hate. Not even sure why lol. Clearly Khabib has hurt you on some deep personal level.

I don't know how he hurt you but you should move on. You'll feel better.
Look at yourself getting all mad and triggered because I proved your bullshit wrong.

At least I have a problem with an actual fighter, not with an user in a forum.

Now that's the ultimate level of sad.

Any thread I make about khabib I can coun down in a clock how long it will take for you and the rest of the bathtub gang to show up and defend the honor of your fake humble hero.

This is why I do it. To trigger your sad souls.

Successful every time

Look at yourself getting all mad and triggered because I proved your bullshit wrong.

At least I have a problem with an actual fighter, not with an user in a forum.

Now that's the ultimate level of sad.

Any thread I make about khabib I can coun down in a clock how long it will take for you and the rest of the bathtub gang to show up and defend the honor of your fake humble hero.

This is why I do it. To trigger your sad souls.

Successful every time
See what you want kid. I genuinely think you should let go of whatever enrages you so much when Khabib is mentioned. It can't be healthy. Not even joking.

And I have no problem with any user in here. Y'all can be annoying but at least you're funny at times.

Not sure what your deal is but I wish you the best.

Khabib just triggered that Conor had the guts to successfully compete at 3 different weight-classes whilst he won't even compete in his natural one.
Yep, Conor is lightweight which fighting at welterweight division with... lightweights. Isn't he fucking awesome?

Some things never change
It's almost as though Conor doesn't pull out of fights when he's not 100%.

Cuckbib pullout artist will call off any fight if he's not 100%. It's cowardly. So many other fighters fight through illness, injury, and bad weight cuts to still make it to the octagon. Khabib cares more about protecting his record than not ruining cards for fans.

I would respect Khabib more if he made it to the octagon every time, and fought no matter what deficit he may be facing. It's what everyone else does.

no conor already has that spot taken after getting humiliated on the biggest ufc card after all that shit talk. while still making up excuses over a year later
Disagree. Don't think Conors reached the level of Ronda. Could have but the initial pop was taken by the brawl memes.

But Conor took it bad, but not as bad as Ronda so it got close...but I don't think he took the ultimate L from her. Khabib could tho...judging by his character and his camp the level of failure and shame they attach to a loss is a high as I have seen it. Similar to Rousey.

I can see Khabib imploding after a bad loss, Tony will be bad-but I could only imagine if he was stopped by Conor...he would potentially die lmao.

Like I said tho, it's not gonna happen-but still a funny thought. Tho it's not a million miles out of the question for Tony to sub him, which would be interesting after all the crap he talked about tapping out to see what he would do and find out if tapping is in his family genes. Now that would be a spicy 2020...

Yep, Conor is lightweight which fighting at welterweight division with... lightweights. Isn't he fucking awesome?
Cerrone fought a decent stint at 170 and did well, the cut to 55 is very tough for him and he looked anorexic at that weight so he isn't a normal sized lightweight by any means, he'd probably be ideal for a 165 division.

Rent free, Khabib is shook. Conor wins the rematch

Has anyone pointed out the fight with Duffy was at 155?

Back