Khabib’s latest tweet

It’s weird that the guy who dominated a former opponent keeps posting shit about that opponent over a year later

Khabib doesn't move up and down weight classes like a prostitute because he doesn't need to. Conor has to move up and down because he keeps losing.
So he moved up from 45 because he kept losing?
<1>

Just wait..........

2a6c32621ad71245a1a47d8db8d3a9af.jpg

Trust Ali to get Duffy's weight class wrong. I dunno how the guy has so many clients. Man's a fuckin idiot.
is there any possibility that you are the idiot one ? don't answer..

Wait I thought the Sherdog experts said Ali runs Khabib's twitter?

Wait...I thought he did not care about Conor??

Also, Duffy fight was at 155.

Conor living rent free in Ali's head.

is there any possibility that you are the idiot one ? don't answer..
Yeah, it's always possible. Sky is blue, grass is green, but always consider the possibility that you're wrong. Remains to be seen here though.

So, onto your post. Why can't you speak English? Is it not your first language? Is there a particular reason for suggesting I'm an idiot? Do you have a different opinion on Ali than I do? Why don't you want me to answer?

Lol humble Khabib seems still very salty about Mcgregor.
What a loser

Shouldn't he be focused on Tony?
this....though Im sure its not Khabib doing the tweeting or w/e....

IMO the UFC/dana are doing him dirty with talk of Conor next and blah blah when Khabib isnt fighting for another 2nhalf months

Seems like he’s angling for the rematch to be honest.

Khabib doesn't move up and down weight classes like a prostitute because he doesn't need to. Conor has to move up and down because he keeps losing.
Hes a ww bullying smaller fighters. At lesdt conrad moved up.khaleed is the ultimate hypocrite.

Back