Khabib’s father says he has footage of Nate Diaz getting KTFO by 15-2 LW Islam Mamedov

Where all these videos he keeps talking about??

“Habib told me how it was. Two companies met somewhere, Diaz and his friends began to be pumped in. On both sides were professional fighters, they sorted it out. The arena was bad place for that because of women and children. Diaz approached Habib, in a specific mood … drunk. Approached closely: “Now what?” Habib did not give up: “Now – we go ahead” From our side there was Timur Valiev, Esed, Ramsay, boxer-Ukrainian, Hassan Ergashev, Mammadov Islam, Abubakar Nurmagomedov, Habib … And there you go”.

“The Diaz says:” We are waiting for you upstairs. “My people answer is:” We accept the challenge, we will be there. Rise up “.”

In general, there were five venues of brawl, Islam Mamedov kicked Diaz out with one blow, no one interfered with them, then the police appeared. I have an exclusive record of this, no one else has it. Until Habib finishes career, we have no right to publish it. And in general, talk about any street fight should be less. This can affect the fighter’s visa.”

cliffs:
Nate Diaz got KTFO in Vegas brawl
Khabib's dad will publish video after Khabib retires

Nate was knocked out in one blow by a guy that can't even box? lmao

drunk guys get KTFO all the time, big deal

“Habib told me how it was. Two companies met somewhere, Diaz and his friends began to be pumped in. On both sides were professional fighters, they sorted it out. The arena was bad place for that because of women and children. Diaz approached Habib, in a specific mood … drunk. Approached closely: “Now what?” Habib did not give up: “Now – we go ahead” From our side there was Timur Valiev, Esed, Ramsay, boxer-Ukrainian, Hassan Ergashev, Mammadov Islam, Abubakar Nurmagomedov, Habib … And there you go”.

“The Diaz says:” We are waiting for you upstairs. “My people answer is:” We accept the challenge, we will be there. Rise up “.”

In general, there were five venues of brawl, Islam Mamedov kicked Diaz out with one blow, no one interfered with them, then the police appeared. I have an exclusive record of this, no one else has it. Until Habib finishes career, we have no right to publish it. And in general, talk about any street fight should be less. This can affect the fighter’s visa.”

cliffs:
Is this guy an idiot? 'talk about any street fight should be less. This can affect the fighter’s visa.' After talking about having exclusive video footage of a street fight.

Fuck I thought the Diaz bro's were hard to understand? That shit is hard to read.

He needs a Stockton slap upside his head to get his brain in order. If you are going to talk shit on behalf of your son and friend , do it in your native language and let us decipher it. Don't use Google translate. For all we know he is talking about his goat named Nate.

Always Pretty cringey when pops gets involved.. Him and Weidman's dad should make a dinner date and gossip over scrumptious Tiramisu.
I think thread starter put text of Khabib's father (in Russian) in Google translate. But from what I've seen from his (Khabib's father) posts on social media and video interviews with him his Russian is far from perfect and I don't think there is a lot of people who can translate from Avar language (his native language, it seems) in mma community. And on his social media I've seen people like "What he means I can't understand these 2 sentences, please help Dagestani guys!" and Dagestani guys in comments are like "Sorry guys, no idea what he is trying to say to us".
This is more likely than Nate's claim of him slapping Khabib and the whole crew running away in fear.
I've seen Russian comment like it sounded real until he said that boring wrestler Mamedov knocked Diaz out with high kick.

I think thread starter put text of Khabib's father (in Russian) in Google translate. But from what I've seen from his (Khabib's father) posts on social media and video interviews with him his Russian is far from perfect and I don't think there is a lot of people who can translate from Avar language (his native language, it seems) in mma community. And on his social media I've seen people like "What he means I can't understand these 2 sentences, please help Dagestani guys!" and Dagestani guys in comments are like "Sorry guys, no idea what he is trying to say to us".

I've seen Russian comment like it sounded real until he said that boring wrestler Mamedov knocked Diaz out with high kick.
So basically, Abdulmanap is the Stipe of Dagestan.

cliffs:

Its really funny how this supertough mma fighter always has like 20 bodyguards with him in case he needs to "be real" with someone.

"Yeah lets meet at the stairs my proxy will kick your ass in my name" <Lmaoo>

The Artem bullying just showed what a pathetic bitch Khabib is in these situations. Classic bully fuck up with his criminal scum friends

Khabib's daddy puttin off that "Still my boy" vibe.

<StillMyBoy>

Khabib's dad should really just fuck off. Release the video or shut up.

It isn't even really believable.

Its really funny how this supertough mma fighter always has like 20 bodyguards with him in case he needs to "be real" with someone.

"Yeah lets meet at the stairs my proxy will kick your ass in my name" <Lmaoo>

The Artem bullying just showed what a pathetic bitch Khabib is in these situations. Classic bully fuck up with his criminal scum friends
You are another level of stupid if you think a 26-0 undefeated mma fighter has a bunch of friends around him because he needs "bodyguards". That's how the culture is where he's from, a lot of dudes with a tight close knit bond hanging out with each other.

I could care less mate...

I'd suck the dick of the last man who f***** her.
1Kid-Rock-Cindy-Crawford-Cabo-11.jpg

Edit: That picture shouldn't be as obnoxiously large.

Dang.

I actually believed Mr Khabib at first, thought he was some Russian savage, but he is obviously a liar trying to promote some no name and basking in the sun light.

Don’t bother asking anyone from Diaz camp if it actually happened.

They can’t even admit when they lose fights that millions of people watched.

Who knows maybe it did happen and I'm going to entertain the word that it did. However, I think it's bullshit and that it's just another weasel, weaseling his way into the papers - the Sherdog forums

Back