Khabib’s father says he has footage of Nate Diaz getting KTFO by 15-2 LW Islam Mamedov

It's true, it was the night I screwed Pamela Anderson on my yacht whilst Led Zeppelin were playing live for us just a few feet away.
So what you are saying is you have std’s and shitty taste in music.
<JerryWWF>

Only way I see that is if they bumrushed and sucker punched

Khabibs dad is a fucking helmet. Khabib is trained by AKA, not you mate. He talks as if he is some higher power, you’re like the soccer mum who runs the kids to games on a Sunday morning, not Cus D’Amato.

I’m calling bs

This situation is actually known throughout the MMA community of fighters and trainers in the SF Bay Area/Nor*Cal area.. many had hinted about when it happened through social media, and it was the talk for awhile in gyms. But I will say, there are two sides to every story. While Khabib's father has his version, and is no bullshitter, there is also a version from the Diaz side. Regardless, there has been animosity between the two camps for awhile, but the two sides know how to keep the media and gossip forums out of it for the most part.

Khabibs dad is a fucking helmet. Khabib is trained by AKA, not you mate. He talks as if he is some higher power, you’re like the soccer mum who runs the kids to games on a Sunday morning, not Cus D’Amato.
Lol Khabib's dad is basically the mma godfather of Dagestan, nearly every ufc fighter from Chechnya/Dagestan and even some Russians grew up being trained by him. I think he has slightly more credibility than a soccer mom.

I could care less mate...

I'd suck the dick of the last man who f***** her.

He's probably showered since so you it's not like you would taste her by doing so, or is just knowing it was in her enough for you?

Those type of comments have never made any sense to me, lol

He's probably showered since so you it's not like you would taste her by doing so, or is just knowing it was in her enough for you?

Those type of comments have never made any sense to me, lol

I didn't put much thought into it lol

“Habib told me how it was. Two companies met somewhere, Diaz and his friends began to be pumped in. On both sides were professional fighters, they sorted it out. The arena was bad place for that because of women and children. Diaz approached Habib, in a specific mood … drunk. Approached closely: “Now what?” Habib did not give up: “Now – we go ahead” From our side there was Timur Valiev, Esed, Ramsay, boxer-Ukrainian, Hassan Ergashev, Mammadov Islam, Abubakar Nurmagomedov, Habib … And there you go”.

“The Diaz says:” We are waiting for you upstairs. “My people answer is:” We accept the challenge, we will be there. Rise up “.”

In general, there were five venues of brawl, Islam Mamedov kicked Diaz out with one blow, no one interfered with them, then the police appeared. I have an exclusive record of this, no one else has it. Until Habib finishes career, we have no right to publish it. And in general, talk about any street fight should be less. This can affect the fighter’s visa.”

cliffs:
Nate Diaz got KTFO in Vegas brawl
Khabib's dad will publish video after Khabib retires
I'm interested in the guy named Boxer Ukranian, his parents must have been fucking confident in his ability from the get go.

Back