Khabib’s father says he has footage of Nate Diaz getting KTFO by 15-2 LW Islam Mamedov

My guess is that, if such a video exists (which I'm not sure it does), Diaz probably got sucker punched. And this brawl probably got broken up by security pretty easy. It's not really hard for 300 pound security guys to pick up one manlet in each hand.

But really this sounds like they're trying to promote some 15-2 unknown LW fighter, and make Diaz look bad in the process.

IF there are sucker punches going around, history tells us that the Diaz's are probably throwing them

Tell him pics or GTFO

Khabib's father probably also pays homeless man to do push ups in his spare time.

He always comes across as such a stand up guy.
What's wrong with paying homeless guys to do push-ups?

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F348867%2F27e0725c-b2a9-4b45-ba59-2bca98e85a4d.gif

I do remember the diaz's and Nurmagomedov's team getting into a brawl at a WSOF event. So this might be true

I have it too.. its a little grainy though

FreshUnderstatedHalicore-max-1mb.gif

Fuck I thought the Diaz bro's were hard to understand? That shit is hard to read.

He needs a Stockton slap upside his head to get his brain in order. If you are going to talk shit on behalf of your son and friend , do it in your native language and let us decipher it. Don't use Google translate. For all we know he is talking about his goat named Nate.

Always Pretty cringey when pops gets involved.. Him and Weidman's dad should make a dinner date and gossip over scrumptious Tiramisu.

possible that diaz got dropped, but khabibs father should release the video or shut up.

Wow Khabib Sr. islam whatever the fuck......your such a HUMBLE man!

This is more likely than Nate's claim of him slapping Khabib and the whole crew running away in fear.

Back