Khabib’s father says he has footage of Nate Diaz getting KTFO by 15-2 LW Islam Mamedov

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
“Habib told me how it was. Two companies met somewhere, Diaz and his friends began to be pumped in. On both sides were professional fighters, they sorted it out. The arena was bad place for that because of women and children. Diaz approached Habib, in a specific mood … drunk. Approached closely: “Now what?” Habib did not give up: “Now – we go ahead” From our side there was Timur Valiev, Esed, Ramsay, boxer-Ukrainian, Hassan Ergashev, Mammadov Islam, Abubakar Nurmagomedov, Habib … And there you go”.

“The Diaz says:” We are waiting for you upstairs. “My people answer is:” We accept the challenge, we will be there. Rise up “.”

In general, there were five venues of brawl, Islam Mamedov kicked Diaz out with one blow, no one interfered with them, then the police appeared. I have an exclusive record of this, no one else has it. Until Habib finishes career, we have no right to publish it. And in general, talk about any street fight should be less. This can affect the fighter’s visa.”

cliffs:
Nate Diaz got KTFO in Vegas brawl
Khabib's dad will publish video after Khabib retires

Khabib's dad will publish video after Khabib retires
I'll be waiting..

latest

It's true, it was the night I screwed Pamela Anderson on my yacht whilst Led Zeppelin were playing live for us just a few feet away.

Khabib's father probably also pays homeless men to do push ups in his spare time.

He always comes across as such a stand up guy.

Last edited:
Khabib's dad doesn't strike me as a bullshitter. And no individual part of the story seems truly out of place. But of course, best not to touch any of it while it is hearsay.

so many weak minded mma fighters let their stupid dads ruin their careers

Khabib's father probably also pays homeless man to do push ups in his spare time.

He always comes across as such a stand up guy.
lol you're reaching so bad

Khabib is balls deep in your head.

Khabib Bless

It's true, it was the night I screwed Pamela Anderson on my yacht whilst Led Zeppelin were playing live for us just a few feet away.

Yep, I was there doing blow off Brittany Palmers ass cheeks while Dan Bilzerian was pouring me a mojito

My guess is that, if such a video exists (which I'm not sure it does), Diaz probably got sucker punched. And this brawl probably got broken up by security pretty easy. It's not really hard for 300 pound security guys to pick up one manlet in each hand.

But really this sounds like they're trying to promote some 15-2 unknown LW fighter, and make Diaz look bad in the process.

Back