Kevin Randleman wants to destroy Tito (New MMA Roasted Podcast)

Tito today can still beat the Randleman that won UFC belt.

No, just because Tito has declined much slower doesn't make this true. Randleman in his prime would dominate current day Tito.

But Old Tito takes Old Randleman, it's too bad we didn't see it like 7-10 years ago.

Ummm...did you see his most recent fight? He could barely beat a completely out of shape Stephan Bonnar, in one of the worst MMA fights a guy could ever see.

You don't fight hyperbole with hyperbole. Tito easily beat Bonnar, it was a shitty fight but he had his way with him.

Look up Kevin Randleman's record. Do you really believe that Tito Ortiz would lose to guys like Baga Agaev, Mike Whitehead, Stanislov Nedkov, Kazuhiro Nakamura, or Ron Waterman. Tito would beat Randleman easily, since Tito actually had the skills to finish on the ground. He knew submissions, which Randleman got caught in fairly frequently.

Could Cheeto beat a Prime CroCop?

You don't fight hyperbole with hyperbole. Tito easily beat Bonnar, it was a shitty fight but he had his way with him.

It was a split decision, so it wasn't all that "easy" for Cheeto.

Bonnar had his hands down for 1/2 of the fight, and Cheeto couldn't capitalize. That is far from "had his way with him."

Look up Kevin Randleman's record. Do you really believe that Tito Ortiz would lose to guys like Baga Agaev, Mike Whitehead, Stanislov Nedkov, Kazuhiro Nakamura, or Ron Waterman. Tito would beat Randleman easily, since Tito actually had the skills to finish on the ground. He knew submissions, which Randleman got caught in fairly frequently.

Look up who Randleman's fought, his strength of schedule is among the best in MMA.

Records are just numbers till you look into them more.

It was a split decision, so it wasn't all that "easy" for Cheeto.

Bonnar had his hands down for 1/2 of the fight, and Cheeto couldn't capitalize. That is far from "had his way with him."

It being a split decision just goes to show that one of the judges was a moron, not that the fight was close.

What is this Cheeto about? The only person i've heard called that on here is Machida.

Last edited:
Tito via LHK, eeeasy!

WAR TITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

It being a split decision just goes to show that one of the judges was a moron, not that the fight was close.

What is this Cheeto about? The only person i've heard called that on here is Machida.

If it was "easy" it wouldn't have been split. It would have been definitively decided for Cheeto.

So no, it wasn't "easy" like you allude to.

Around 2006-2008 this would have been a good match-up with a lot of hype.

If it was "easy" it wouldn't have been split. It would have been definitively decided for Cheeto.

So no, it wasn't "easy" like you allude to.

In most split decisions there's just one shitty judge. Tito beat Bonnar every round easily. Just because one moron was sitting at the judges table doesn't make it a close fight.

Reading thru this... some hard clownin. The Monster was the best wrestler in the nation , hands down. At time of their prime, Randleman would have given tito so much air time he'd needed a air sick bag.

In most split decisions there's just one shitty judge. Tito beat Bonnar every round easily. Just because one moron was sitting at the judges table doesn't make it a close fight.

Or it wasn't as easy as you thought.

Hence the split.

If it was so "easy" there wouldn't have been question in the eyes of the judges.

Tito looked just a little less like horse manure in that fight than Bonnar (make no mistake, they were both horrible.) Doesn't mean it was "easy" for him.

I don't think so. I think Tito, as a whole, will be overrated in the history books, but his BJJ game will be underrated. A lot of times people seem to pick Tito to lose to guys with good wrestling and poor top games. Tito was good off his back, and I do not believe would have allowed a limited guy like Kevin Randleman to beat him.

Or it wasn't as easy as you thought.

Hence the split.

If it was so "easy" there wouldn't have been question in the eyes of the judges.

Tito looked just a little less like horse manure in that fight than Bonnar (make no mistake, they were both horrible.) Doesn't mean it was "easy" for him.

Watch the fight, Tito won 30-27 easy, just because one of the judges sucks doesn't mean the fight was close.

I mean we have seen fights where one judge scored all rounds for the loser who clearly lost at least 2/3 rounds or 3/5. Stop playing stupid.

Watch the fight, Tito won 30-27 easy, just because one of the judges sucks doesn't mean the fight was close.

I mean we have seen fights where one judge scored all rounds for the loser who clearly lost at least 2/3 rounds or 3/5. Stop playing stupid.

I watched the fight. They both fought like crap. Neither was being anywhere near dominant. A round or two could have been scored 10-10 without controversy, because they were so lousy.

So no, it wasn't "easy" for Cheeto.

I watched the fight. They both fought like crap. Neither was being anywhere near dominant. A round or two could have been scored 10-10 without controversy, because they were so lousy.

So no, it wasn't "easy" for Cheeto.

What round could have been scored a draw? Tito out stuck him and outgrappled him every round, he also landed the hardest shots throughout the fight and caused more damage.

No but styles make fights. Tito wouldn't have lost to a passed his prime Sakuraba (who subbed Randleman one fight before Randleman caught Cro Cop) or a 39 year old Ron Waterman (who subbed Randleman two fights after Randleman caught Cro Cop).

When was Randleman's prime? His UFC run? He went 4-3. His early Pride run? When he KO'd Cro Cop (the high point of his Pride career), he was 4-2 with a 1st round KO loss to Rampage and the aforementioned sub loss to an undersized Saku who at that point was in the midst of the worst run of his career.

Randleman had a lot of potential but has always been extremely inconsistent.

Back