Kevin Randleman wants to destroy Tito (New MMA Roasted Podcast)

Yeah, except for no. the cool thing to do these days is call Tito out. Great fight for Tito, I hope they make it. Randleman can make some cash, and I can say I told you so after the fight happens. Win win.

Today's Randleman is not prime Randleman.

Tito pretty much would always beat Randleman, and I don't understand why people doubt that. I'm not even a Tito fan, but the guy deserves credit for his grappling off his back. Despite being from Hammer House, Randleman never had much of a top game , and he was very much in trouble if he was the one put on his back. Tito could sub him off his back or could someone gain top position and ground and pound Randleman.

Because tito showed a nice guard against couture right

Be a great fight for Bellator. Can hype the fight with old footage and Randelman/Tito could use their tough trash talk and get people invested in it. Once the fight happens it won't be competitive at all as Tito smashes him. All in all, it'll be a big win for all. Tito gets another W and stay relevant, Bellator will get good ratings and Randelman will get a much needed payday

Um so like yeah, these two suck at hosting a podcast. Tell Randleman if he wants to call someone out, do it on the Joe Rogan Experience.

I don't care about Kevin vs Tito

Kevin is pretty funny on the podcast

I'm kind of surprised by the responses so far lol I thought there would be a bunch of cry babies making fun of this fight

Kevin Randleman is a legend. no doubt the guy is a beast. He is a true freak of nature

That's borderline fighter bashing. A prime Randleman would likely shit on any version of Tito's wrestling.

For real. In hindsight the dude should have retired after the Fedor fight, with all his health problems and the terrible losing streak, but he was a beast once a upon a time. He was beating the piss outta Randy for two rounds before Couture's superior cardio caught up to Randleman.

Randleman is the best personality ever involved in MMA. I still lament the fact that him and Coleman never had a reality show in their heyday.

For real. In hindsight the dude should have retired after the Fedor fight, with all his health problems and the terrible losing streak, but he was a beast once a upon a time. He was beating the piss outta Randy for two rounds before Couture's superior cardio caught up to Randleman.

He was winning against Couture but eventually Couture's superior wrestling came to the forefront and Randleman may well be one of the worst successful fighters of all-time with such an atrocious bottom game. If he couldn't spring back up right away he was fucked. And he was in that one.

Fortunately for him, he was a good enough wrestler that that didn't happen too often. At this stage of the game, Randleman's an old, retired fighter whose best days are behind him. Tito's all of those things save the retired part but he's aged way more gracefully and has a way better, more well-rounded skillset to draw upon. Back in the day this would have been damn interesting, although I think Tito would've pulled it out, but nowadays this would just be a massacre.

This is coming from a lifelong Randleman fan, too.

Randleman is the best personality ever involved in MMA. I still lament the fact that him and Coleman never had a reality show in their heyday.

Randleman on a reality show would provide some of the most frightening shit ever seen on tv. That guy is literally fucking insane!

Lol hardcores like myself would watch this no doubt and would be stoked

Lmao at anyone shitn on dude who flexed prime crocop. Prime for prime he knocks Titos block off

Randleman on a reality show would provide some of the most frightening shit ever seen on tv. That guy is literally fucking insane!

randleman was part of the documentary Rites of Passage. its essentially what reality tv is now, except you know, its real. that being said, you would be insane too if you had experienced the things randleman has had to experience early on in his life.

my fav section was Enson and Egan. so good.

This thread lacks the randleman jumping gif

Back