Kevin Randleman wants to destroy Tito (New MMA Roasted Podcast)

I'd watch it, i'm one of those people who doesn't mind watching old MMA vets fight.

I would love to see them fight in thier Primes. I think Kevin would have taken it.

Last edited:
I would take Tito by Guillotine if they ever fought. Randle Kevinman pretty much only relied on his wrestling.

Kevin has such crazy genes
You should see him jumping on a tatami like it's a fucking trampoline or something.
Just crazy.

Rampage also said that Kevin's punches were the hardest he's been hit with...

And yeah, he has been calling Tito out for a long time...
Would be rooting for him obviously.

What exactly is his beef with tito? He's been talking about how he would like to kick his nuts up into his throat for about 15 years now.

He said when Tito was in the Hospital a while back he left a heartfelt message for him..Tito never responded and then told the press a few weeks later that Kevin was a "Roided up Freak" and other insults --then Kevin also flipped when Tito insulted his best friend Mark Coleman after the Randy/Coleman fight.

He said when Tito was in the Hospital a while back he left a heartfelt message for him..Tito never responded and then told the press a few weeks later that Kevin was a "Roided up Freak" and other insults --then Kevin also flipped when Tito insulted his best friend Mark Coleman after the Randy/Coleman fight.

Thanks. Yeah that'll do it. Tito seems so nice at times but then he's a dick to people for no valid reason.

He was winning against Couture but eventually Couture's superior wrestling came to the forefront and Randleman may well be one of the worst successful fighters of all-time with such an atrocious bottom game. If he couldn't spring back up right away he was fucked. And he was in that one.

Fortunately for him, he was a good enough wrestler that that didn't happen too often. At this stage of the game, Randleman's an old, retired fighter whose best days are behind him. Tito's all of those things save the retired part but he's aged way more gracefully and has a way better, more well-rounded skillset to draw upon. Back in the day this would have been damn interesting, although I think Tito would've pulled it out, but nowadays this would just be a massacre.

This is coming from a lifelong Randleman fan, too.

If Couture had superior wrestling he would have been able to use it from the beginning of the match, but what happened was Randleman taking him down twice with ease in the first two rounds before gassing. It was superior cardio not superior wrestling.

Look up Kevin Randleman's record. Do you really believe that Tito Ortiz would lose to guys like Baga Agaev, Mike Whitehead, Stanislov Nedkov, Kazuhiro Nakamura, or Ron Waterman. Tito would beat Randleman easily, since Tito actually had the skills to finish on the ground. He knew submissions, which Randleman got caught in fairly frequently.

You think Tito at any point would beat big ass Ron Waterman? All those fights you listed look extremely losable for Tito. Kaz is consummately underrated. Nedkov and whitehead wouldn't slowly fall to the mat against Tito's slow double legs. And as others have pointed out Kevin out wrestles Randy for 2 rounds, Tito got out wrestled by randy for 5 rounds...

Tito today can still beat the Randleman that won UFC belt.

Ummm...did you see his most recent fight? He could barely beat a completely out of shape Stephan Bonnar, in one of the worst MMA fights a guy could ever see.

Fucking hell change the record Randleman. He's not even signed to Bellator.
Where's the download option Adam? I want the mp3.
And where are you hiding T.Rexx? Did Marina arm bar him and sent him packing?

Because tito showed a nice guard against couture right

Um, Tito accounted pretty decently for himself off his back, considering top-game was his strength. He never had Couture in trouble, but he didn't get finished and beaten up like BJJ black belts Vitor Belfort and Gabriel Gonzaga.

I'm pretty sure that Tito would have been able to catch Randleman in something on the ground with his BJJ. Randleman was no Couture on the ground.

Kevin Randleman is still the only man to ever get busted for using a fake penis and a bag of urine to cheat a drug test. I suspect this feat will never be duplicated. I imagine if you had asked him in his peak what he wanted his legacy to be he wouldn't have said anything about getting suspended for illegal use of a dildo. And yes, this happened and is a matter of public record. This overshadows all other accomplishments imo.

Is there a senior's league starting up that I haven't heard about?

Randleman was incredibly athletic and a very good wrestler but he was bad at everything else technique wise because he was at a shitty camp he in the beginning never really learned proper striking or grappling and he never got that wasted time back.
A prime Randleman at today's AKA or Tristar would be incredible but in reality Randleman was lacking technique in everything but pure wrestling

randleman-suplexes-fedor.gif

If Randleman did that to Tito, it would likely kill him. I doubt he'd do it though. Tito would win.

Back