Elections Kevin Lee Joins Joe Rogan to Propel Bernie Sanders Surge

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Screen_Shot_2020_01_26_at_2.15.29_PM.0.png

Recently, Lee was invited by presidential candidate Bernie Sanders to speak at a rally in Nevada and “The Motown Phenom” was eager to accept.

“I think the difference with us is fighting is the most real thing that you really get. I don’t give a f*ck about brand and selling shoes,” Lee told MMA Fighting. “I’m not trying to do none of that. With the fights, we really try to put ourselves out to the world. What I truly am. That part really doesn’t bother me. I don’t really care about how many shoes I’m going to sell.

“I’m trying to do the best fights possible and part of me as a person is the things that I believe in, the things I’m going to support. If I’m feeling Bernie, I’m going for it and I feel like that kind of goes through with the fights. You can really feel it. In a basketball game, it’s just a game. They are all playing a game.

“I was kind of surprised he asked me to speak for him. I tried to do my best to put on for the cause. He’s a cool ass dude, he really is and he should definitely be the next president.

“I think some of them kind of try to get into the good graces of the UFC. Okay, I’ll just believe what you’re going to believe maybe,” Lee said about fighters supporting Trump. “I feel like as fighters we are a little bit too selfish. We don’t really see the greater good, especially with something like a union.

“I don’t know if it will ever happen because it’s hard to get everybody on the same page. I do think it’s a little weird [so many support Trump].”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/2/...egardless-of-political-blowback-fans-fighters

Translation: "I can't get a decent sponsor."

Only morons would vote for that senile, delusional, communist cuck.

Trump 2020.

Kevin Lee aint too smart then

Most sherdoggers probably dont have much of a grasp of reality. Nor do they understand that Medicare can in fact feasibly be expanded for all people, and was originally intended to do just that.

That said, this isnt a political forum. Move this crapfest of a thread.

who cares ; let's fight

Anybody but Trump and I'll sleep somewhat well. I used to be a big Sanders guy- not as much anymore but I'd still vote for him.

Unless you're literally a millionaire/billionaire you have no reason not to be supporting Bernie.

Such a devastating news for other candidates...

Well, having endorsement from Rogan and UFC fighters can bring new supporters that wouldn't necessarily be involved with the primaries in the first place. I guess it can be more effective to go for "untapped markets" than trying to just steal voters from other Democrat candidates.

ITT: people who vote against their own best interests.

Unless you're literally a millionaire/billionaire you have no reason not to be supporting Bernie.
Bernie hated millionaires. He is now a millionaire, so he changed it to hating billionaires. And, this same shit was posted 3 weeks ago.

ITT: people who vote against their own best interests.

Julie Kedzie went crazy when I pointed out that she was supporting politicians who had publicly supported banning MMA for decades and had fought to keep it illegal in NY for so long.

A former fighter (WMMA anyway) who was working for a WMMA organization.

Bernie would pander and support banning MMA if the right donors and special interest groups denounced it as racist or sexist. Just like he backed up on his lifelong gun rights positions in recent years due to pressure from such groups.

Last edited:
Back