Elections Kevin Lee Joins Joe Rogan to Propel Bernie Sanders Surge

Bernie Sanders is one of the most worthless human beings on earth.

He was literally so lazy he got kicked out of a commune.

Bernie hated millionaires. He is now a millionaire, so he changed it to hating billionaires. And, this same shit was posted 3 weeks ago.

Who gives a shit how much he makes...? His policies will benefit literally anyone that's not a billionaire/millionaire. The system as it is is completely skewed in order to benefit the richest people in society.

Bernie hated millionaires. He is now a millionaire, so he changed it to hating billionaires. And, this same shit was posted 3 weeks ago.
Bro, a million dollars is not a lot of money anymore, It's hardly enough to retire on

Only morons would vote for that senile, delusional, communist cuck.

Trump 2020.

Lol You thought Trump was gonna save you from "dem dirty Mexicans and coloreds", howd that work out for you?

Dont worry Trump is fighting hard for you low income, uneducated blue collar xenophobes...not his rich billionaire buddies LMAO!!

Get Bernie's nuts!

Unless you're literally a millionaire/billionaire you have no reason not to be supporting Bernie.

Exactly this. Trump cucks are literally some of the most braindead people in existence. Imagine being poor and uneducated, but voting for a guy who only wants to help his billionaire friends...

Hows that for stupidity

Vote for the #Baldfather2020

kelvin Lee was never my friend

Only morons would vote for that senile, delusional, communist cuck.

Trump 2020.
Lol at calling Sanders senile and in the same breath pushing Trump.

Sanders is still razor sharp. Trump has signs of dementia.

Lol You thought Trump was gonna save you from "dem dirty Mexicans and coloreds", howd that work out for you?

Dont worry Trump is fighting hard for you low income, uneducated blue collar xenophobes...not his rich billionaire buddies LMAO!!

Get Bernie's nuts!

Trump is the fucking GOAT.

Protecting our borders from illegal, leach , criminals and our economy is the best it's ever been. Trump smoked the #1 proxy terrorist commander of Iran and exonerated more imprisoned blacks in one year than Obama or Clinton did in 16.

Like I said Trump is the GOAT. Anyone who voter got Bernie never owned a business and never will lol

Lol at calling Sanders senile and in the same breath pushing Trump.

Sanders is still razor sharp. Trump has signs of dementia.

Trump is the fucking GOAT. Bernie is a communist cuck. Anyone who votes for him never owned a business and probably majored in art history or communications.
Pathetic cucks.

Trump is the fucking GOAT. Bernie is a communist cuck. Anyone who votes for him never owned a business and probably majored in art history or communications.
Pathetic cucks.
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Lee's an alright guy imo but I don't get into the politics of things. If he likes Sanders I don't care, Colby likes Trump, etc. It's not my concern. I just look at the humor in things and imo it's a little more concerning when an individual with more popularity and a cult following like Rogan makes it a point to endorse a candidate because it tells me there is something cooking behind the scenes and I question that more than I would say a guy like Kevin Lee.

Back