Elections Kevin Lee Joins Joe Rogan to Propel Bernie Sanders Surge

Bernie was fooled by Obama like everybody else. Not that it means anything, but I was fooled. Granted, everything other than a warmongering mass murderer looked pretty good at the time. It's a matter of perspective.

He only endorsed Hillary to stop Trump. If Bernie had been a dirtbag, like Hillary and the DNC, he wouldn't. He would have wanted Trump to win so he could run again in 2020.

Don't try to make Trump out to be anything but a racist. Reagan was a racist. California have strict carry laws because Reagan was afraid of black men with guns. In fact, the NRA supported Reagan on the issue. That's why I argue that African Americans need to arm them self and carry.

Bill did lots of shitty things. But if you want to find faults, every president is bad. Not that it matters. That's the past. The election is about the future.

How is Trump racist?

All I know is I can't wait to see all the triggered Trump supporters cry when Bernie beats Trump in a landslide.
When sanders sells the nomination again I'm gonna cry laughing. Watching him endorse clinton was high comedy. But be sure to donate your 27 dollars, dipshit.

we should move this as its not a politics thread.

both parties suck, but the conservatives are only just a bit better. ppl want a good economy, are making fun of trump, yet they think it will benefit america to give millions of foreigners free healthcare/money. gtfoh

Your summary epitomizes my opinion of your ilk. "Give millions of foreigners free healthcare and money." Yeah..... literally no one is preaching that. Try to keep up.

When sanders sells the nomination again I'm gonna cry laughing. Watching him endorse clinton was high comedy. But be sure to donate your 27 dollars, dipshit.
Just donated some money to Bernie yesterday, I'll probably donate some more soon.
Enjoy supporting a man (and I use that term very loosely) who won't actually do anything to improve your life, but instead he will continue to scapegoat Muslims and minorities while he cuts taxes for the rich.

The beheading videos will never stop.... They're still happening right now. Go onto bestgore.com and you'll see tons of them.

What has Trump done differently than Obama except make us less safe? Got us out of the Iran deal, which was keeping Iran from developing Nuclear weapons, assassinating their top general for no fucking reason, endless support of Israel, etc....

As for illegals, I agree they need to come here legally. My parents immigrated here the legal way so I agree we need to round up the illegals and make them come in the right way.

<36>

And what would that be exactly? Did Trump keep his promise that outsourcing was going to end under his Presidency? Oh wait, it turns that outsourcing has only increased under Trump. Never mind.
Did Trump put an end to all of the endless wars in the Middle East like he promised he would? Oh wait, no he didn't. The endless wars have continued under Trump, and we are on the verge of a war with Iran. Forget about that then.
Did Trump make sure that all American have healthcare like he promised us he would? No, in fact 7 million people lost their health insurance under Trump. Oops, Trump isn't very good at this is he?
So tell men, what exactly has Trump done that he said would do? Cut taxes for the rich? Is that what makes America great? I guess according to Trump it does.

TDS on show right here. You are beyond saving.

People still think Bernie knows who Kevin Lee is, and doesn't think he's a member of Tribe Called Quest.

Trump is the fucking GOAT.

Protecting our borders from illegal, leach , criminals and our economy is the best it's ever been. Trump smoked the #1 proxy terrorist commander of Iran and exonerated more imprisoned blacks in one year than Obama or Clinton did in 16.

Like I said Trump is the GOAT. Anyone who voter got Bernie never owned a business and never will lol

It's funny how many times I've heard conservatives use the ole "Liberals start businesses, conservatives run them" line countless times, yet nobody but the followers of Trump, who can't secure a loan in any western nation, understands "business", which apparently included heaps of Kazakh money and Chapter 11 protections.

You really would thank him for the fudge sundae if he shit in your mouth...

my post just got 10 times higher
1-dewalt-bare-tool-cordless-reciprocating-saw-6s57hr2eh9yzbvr04rnhyhhkcasbram8xjn2yigryp2.jpg

<{cum@me}>

TDS on show right here. You are beyond saving.
Oh that's rich, I just gave you 3 examples (and I can give you more if you want) if Trump not doing the shit he said he was going to do but you chose to ignore all of that because the facts hurt your feelings I guess and I'm the one who is beyond saving? LOL okay, I'll tell you what junior, why don't you run along and watch some Fox News (a.k.a the 24/7 pro-Trump propaganda network) the grown ups are talking.

Thank you for your well thought out and reasoned response. You should join the debate team at your local university, where you will be told what to think.
No, you.

Back