Elections Kevin Lee Joins Joe Rogan to Propel Bernie Sanders Surge

Bernie Sanders promotes laziness and handouts. He said he would give reparations to illegal leeches from Mexico and would tax the rich 60%

Literally only cucks, the uneducated and people who never owned a business would stand for this kind of nonsense.

Trump 2020.

Last edited:
Bernie Sanders promotes laziness and handouts. He said he would give reparations to illegal leaches from Mexico and would tax the rich 60%

Literally only cucks, the uneducated and people who never owned a business would stand for this kind of nonsense.

Trump 2020.
How many times do you think you have used the word 'cuck' in this thread?

It makes you sound very stupid.

Trump is the fucking GOAT.

Protecting our borders from illegal, leach , criminals and our economy is the best it's ever been. Trump smoked the #1 proxy terrorist commander of Iran and exonerated more imprisoned blacks in one year than Obama or Clinton did in 16.

Like I said Trump is the GOAT. Anyone who voter got Bernie never owned a business and never will lol
i love trumpy
he manages problems like a real man,
just grabbing it by the puss

respekt bro

dumbest thing so far in the thread

And that bar was very low

Only morons would vote for that senile, delusional, communist cuck.

Trump 2020.
Senile compared to Trump?

If you compare social democracy (e.g. Sweden) to communism, you are either retarded or a lying piece of shit. And only an alt-right :eek::eek::eek: would write "communist cuck," or use the word "cuck" unironically.

Because I believe you are too stupid to know anything about history, "communist cuck" Stalin was the only one who stood up to Hitler in WWII. The rest of Europe and America tried to appease Hitler. At the very least they decided to wait for the outcome of the conflict between Germany and USSR. Let them weaken each other first. Only after Stalingrad, when Germany was heading for a inevitable defeated did the rest of Europe and America join the war. There wasn't any actually war left in Europe, because all the German soldiers were fighting for their lives on the Eastern Front (the Soviets took no prisoners, as they were out for revenge). For the allies it was about getting to Berlin before the Soviets. I guess that means that the Nazis were super cucks, being defeated by the communist cucks. That or the Soviets weren't cucks at all. One or the other.

Last edited:
Bernie Sanders promotes laziness and handouts. He said he would give reparations to illegal leeches from Mexico and would tax the rich 60%

Trump 2020.
And trump is just a puppet for the central banks. "Look at the stock market, best it's every been. Economy is amazing thanks to me!" Meanwhile the fed has injected billions into the market to maintain the bubble and trump is begging the fed for negative interest rates because the economy is a fat bubble. One third of all workers are making on average 10.22$/hr and 69% of the us population doesn't even have 1000$ for an emergency situation. Does that sound like a good economy?

And trump is just a puppet for the central banks. "Look at the stock market, best it's every been. Economy is amazing thanks to me!" Meanwhile the fed has injected billions into the market to maintain the bubble and trump is begging the fed for negative interest rates because the economy is a fat bubble. One third of all workers are making on average 10.22$/hr and 69% of the us population doesn't even have 1000$ for an emergency situation. Does that sound like a good economy?

Yea I'll take that over what Bernie proppses of paying reparations to illegal leeches from mexico for their "hardships " at the border and 60% taxes to business owners while providing free healthcare to mexican families of 15 people...

Can't wait until they rig the primary against him again

we should move this as its not a politics thread.

both parties suck, but the conservatives are only just a bit better. ppl want a good economy, are making fun of trump, yet they think it will benefit america to give millions of foreigners free healthcare/money. gtfoh

Most sherdoggers probably dont have much of a grasp of reality. Nor do they understand that Medicare can in fact feasibly be expanded for all people, and was originally intended to do just that.

That said, this isnt a political forum. Move this crapfest of a thread.
You can go to europe anytime buddy. Trust that we dont want you here.

Back