Kevin Lee Exposes UFC for Handpicking Chinny Old Cerrone for Conor's Tuneup Fight

Yeah, yeah...hes right, suuuuuure.

Who needs fighters like Conor, Rhonda and Brock?

YOU PEOPLE make me chuckle because UFC wouldn't even be a thing if not for fighters like that.

Lets go back to trailer trash ring girls in cut off jeans shorts too!

What a silly statement to make.

The UFC existed long before Coker, Purple Pillow, and Juice Monkey, and it will continue to exist long after they are gone

Cowboy was tailor made for Conor that was obvious. Nothing surprising here.

Lee is the guy who had one fight at 170 (because he missed weight trying to make 55), got finished, and then ran back to 55.

Also, some of us are old enough to remember how many people said Conor was ducking Cowboy when he picked Nate to face him after RDA pulled out of the title fight. Before the contest they said Nate was the handpicked "gimme" win - and Cerrone was the guy who would crush Conor. <45>

Wait how did he run back to 55 if he was supposed to fight at 55 in the first place?

3f2.jpeg

@NorrisB

Yes BUT in boxing Showcase fights are shown and known to be showcase fights. The fact that Dana White is saying that Conor is getting a TS soon when he hasn’t won a fight against a contender of note in such a long time means that this isn’t one.
known, unknown, same difference. twas a beatiful showcase, saturady nite. pun intended.
tenor.gif
CONOR BLEZZ

Wasn't it just barely the year before last that Raging Al boxed up Lee? Then only last year that Cowboy thoroughly dominated Iaquinta?

Yeah, makes sense Lee is salty over Conor annihilating Cowboy then.

literally everyone knows this, even conor's own fans know this, how is this 'exposed'? another clickbait ass title.
If they know this then explain all the conor avs popping up. It's good that someone has the balls to bring it up. Most fighters, except those who want that smoke, worship the ground he walks on and give him a pass for cherrypicking

And how many of these people, calling for a tuneup fight, are also saying that beating up on a way past his prime fighter, 4-6 in his last 10, coming off 2 KO losses in a row, is deserving of a rematch with a guy who molested him for 4 rounds before making him tap like a little bitch ?

Apples and oranges.

What are you talking about?

How could I even begin to answer such a question? What are you even really asking?

Most of you are just so miserably stupid.

I had my comeback fight in November, and I took on an undefeated guy. I didn’t take on someone that is a little over the hill
This right here explains what many of us are feeling.

It's fine that you Conor fans are happy that he's back, but he didn't beat Khabib. He beat a guy on a 2 fight KO losing streak, 4-6 in his last 10. He had better choices in who he could fight in his comeback, and he chose a weak opponent in comparison to what he could've had.

But now all of a sudden Conor is going to beat everyone at LW, and 90% of everyone at WW...

Do you guys not see how ridiculous and annoying this is? Or is every single Conor fan a complete troll? Or just really dumb and easily impressed?

He's right you know.
Actually, both Chinny Cowboy and Lee had a common opponent in Al. Lee lost twice. Just because he beat Michael Chiesa doesn’t mean he beats Conor and I think he could be Conor’s next notch.

What are you talking about?

How could I even begin to answer such a question? What are you even really asking?

Most of you are just so miserably stupid.

You, yourself admitted it was a tune up fight.

Why should McGregor get a title shot from that ?

Speaking of stupid, that wasn't so hard to comprehend, try keeping up.

just another fighter who blew all his opportunities complaining about guys who succeeded

The Grand Rapids Gatekeeper took 2 L's from Raging Al. He probably should shut his fucking pie hole!

Back