Kevin Lee Exposes UFC for Handpicking Chinny Old Cerrone for Conor's Tuneup Fight

- Tore his knees against Max and still shut him out 30-26 with his grappling
- Came back from those knee injuries to KO Brandao in the 1st
- Came back and finished Mendes
- Immediately rematch Diaz at the exact weight he lost at, even though that helps Diaz
- Came back in the rematch to cinch round 4, which won him the decision
- Came back from a 2 year layoff to fight Khabib, who he'd supposedly been ducking
- Came back from Khabib's 10-8 to win the very next round, the first Khabib's ever lost in the UFC

CoNoR hAs No HeArT

You don't say!!!
Every single fighter deal with multiple injuries you know... Mcg is no different.
he came back from a 10/8 rnd without doing any damage, only to get jabbed and slapped by nurmagomedov who just needed to take a break. Therefore once Khabib had enough with him....

He got dominated plain and simple Stop crying and get a breath of fresh air

- Tore his knees against Max and still shut him out 30-26 with his grappling
- Came back from those knee injuries to KO Brandao in the 1st
- Came back and finished Mendes
- Immediately rematch Diaz at the exact weight he lost at, even though that helps Diaz
- Came back in the rematch to cinch round 4, which won him the decision
- Came back from a 2 year layoff to fight Khabib, who he'd supposedly been ducking
- Came back from Khabib's 10-8 to win the very next round, the first Khabib's ever lost in the UFC

CoNoR hAs No HeArT

How many times has he tapped in his career ?

They don't call him McTapper for nothing.

No heart.

Really? You can't grasp that things change in 4 years and Cerrone was still in fight shape when Conor needed a short notice opponent? Instead the UFC does what it always does for Conor and tried to give him an easy fight with Cabo-Nate. It backfired.
Cerrone was the easier fight and likely would have accepted it at 155, killing his body in the process. Nate's last fight was against a southpaw boxer with almost identical height/reach to Mcgregor. Nate was more prepared than Cerrone.

Kevin Lee's opinion would carry more weight if he was on more than a one fight win streak and actually was a draw.
[<cena1}

Cerrone was the easier fight and likely would have accepted it at 155, killing his body in the process.

Cerrone was still in reasonable fight shape back then having lost to RDA after getting stunned by a kick to the liver. Nate was not. The UFC and Conor picked Nate for that very reason.

Again, you don't seem to grasp that things might have changed in 4 years. Like Cowboy suffering multiple beatings since then, including two in the preceding 7 months before the Conor fight.

Yeah, yeah...hes right, suuuuuure.

Who needs fighters like Conor, Rhonda and Brock?

YOU PEOPLE make me chuckle because UFC wouldn't even be a thing if not for fighters like that.

Lets go back to trailer trash ring girls in cut off jeans shorts too!
What are you trying to say?

Cerrone was still in reasonable fight shape back then having lost to RDA after getting stunned by a kick to the liver. Nate was not. The UFC and Conor picked Nate for that very reason.

Again, you don't seem to grasp that things might have changed in 4 years. Like Cowboy suffering multiple beatings since then, including two in the preceding 7 months before the Conor fight.
who would be expected to stay in better shape after a fight - nate or cerrone?

who would be expected to stay in better shape after a fight - nate or cerrone?

Fight shape? Cowboy easily since Nate hadn't fought in well over a year before meeting Conor the first time. Cowboy was in fight camp in December and the Conor fight was March 5.

Fight shape? Cowboy easily since Nate hadn't fought in well over a year before meeting Conor the first time. Cowboy was in fight camp in December and the Conor fight was March 5.
what are you talking about? he beat johnson 2.5 months before fighting conor.....

what are you talking about? he beat johnson 2.5 months before fighting conor.....

Yes, you're right. I'm wrong there. It was actually on the same card. I'd still expect Cowboy to stay in better fight shape than Nate who they talked about having gone on vacation. Cowboy had trained for a 5 rounder.

I thought this guy got humbled. 1 win and hes back trash talking again.

Yes, you're right. I'm wrong there. It was actually on the same card. I'd still expect Cowboy to stay in better fight shape than Nate who they talked about having gone on vacation. Cowboy had trained for a 5 rounder.
nate trains year round. going to cabo doesn't automatically ruin your cardio.

i don't think you're being honest here, or at least not thoughtful. nate is known for his triathalon training lifestyle, cowboy known for being a fighter who likes to drink beer.

He really heard people talking about the fight at the grocery store?

nate trains year round. going to cabo doesn't automatically ruin your cardio.

i don't think you're being honest here, or at least not thoughtful. nate is known for his triathalon training lifestyle, cowboy known for being a fighter who likes to drink beer.

And Nate's a pot head. One guy trained for a 5 round fight and works a ranch and does all kinds of physical activities in his off time. I've never seen reports where he's sitting around getting drunk every day like Nate does with weed.

Back