Kevin Lee Exposes UFC for Handpicking Chinny Old Cerrone for Conor's Tuneup Fight

Before Gregor, Kevin's last 2 opponents were coming off losses, one of them lost to cerrone. Cowboy ain't the best but Conor destroying him so quickly was still impressive and given the star power McGregor has, of course the UFC is gonna hype it. Either Lee doesn't know how promotion works or he's just plain salty
Dude, Conor beating Cerrone the way he did wasn't impressive. You got a guy whos taken some pretty fuckin hard shots over a long career fighting Conor who is a pure striker. That is not impressive at all.

Kevin Lee who was looking not so great fighting an undefeated opponent and beating him the way he did is far more impressive. Conor had a gimme fight and Kevin had a pressure fight to basically keep his career against a guy who isn't chinny like Cerrone.

If your question was:

“Why does Conor deserve a title shot for beating Cerrone?”

Then it was entirely unclear from what you actually wrote.

I was able to ask this question with one simple sentence. You had 3-5 random sentences smashed together in an incomprehensible fashion.

Learn to write better, bro. I recommend taking some remedial lessons at the local community or technical college.

As for an answer to the question itself: reference my response to another poster in this same thread, who asked the same question.

YOU SAID:

"***yawn***

Who cares? It was what it was.

I’d want a tune up fight too if I had been away that long. In fact posters on here are always recommending that fighters take tune ups:

“Why would X fighter be so stupid to jump into the deep end like that? Should have taken a tune up lol.”

The amount of unaware, unironic, hypocrisy on here is a very sad comment in the human condition."

I SAID:

"And how many of these people, calling for a tuneup fight, are also saying that beating up on a way past his prime fighter, 4-6 in his last 10, coming off 2 KO losses in a row, is deserving of a rematch with a guy who molested him for 4 rounds before making him tap like a little bitch ?

Apples and oranges."

Not my fault your reading comprehension is on a kindergarten level.

It's not that fucking hard to understand.

Kevin Lee is just jealous, he never gives credit where credit is due. This guy claimed he won his fight against AL. But obviously he is right about one thing, the casuals giving conor too much credit, for taking a fight with someone on 2 loss streak

Kevin Lee is just jealous, he never gives credit where credit is due. This guy claimed he won his fight against AL. But obviously he is right about one thing, the casuals giving conor too much credit, for taking a fight with someone on 2 loss streak

he’s delusional as it gets, but he’s bang on what he’s saying here

YOU SAID:

"***yawn***

Who cares? It was what it was.

I’d want a tune up fight too if I had been away that long. In fact posters on here are always recommending that fighters take tune ups:

“Why would X fighter be so stupid to jump into the deep end like that? Should have taken a tune up lol.”

The amount of unaware, unironic, hypocrisy on here is a very sad comment in the human condition."

I SAID:

"And how many of these people, calling for a tuneup fight, are also saying that beating up on a way past his prime fighter, 4-6 in his last 10, coming off 2 KO losses in a row, is deserving of a rematch with a guy who molested him for 4 rounds before making him tap like a little bitch ?

Apples and oranges."

Not my fault your reading comprehension is on a kindergarten level.

It's not that fucking hard to understand.

Yes, your run-on sentence was completely comprehensible. I'm so glad that you are totally aware of your use of grammar, and how it affects the clarity of your communications.

<Oku02>

No one remembers that virtually every UFC fighter out there was predicting Cowboy would win that fight.

Before Gregor, Kevin's last 2 opponents were coming off losses, one of them lost to cerrone. Cowboy ain't the best but Conor destroying him so quickly was still impressive and given the star power McGregor has, of course the UFC is gonna hype it. Either Lee doesn't know how promotion works or he's just plain salty

Or is he just saying facts

Lee has top notch wrestling but that's it. Dude got lit up by Raging Al.....

Exactly this. People acting like Conor wouldn't light Kevin Lee up like a christmas tree. Al beat the breaks of Lee with basic boxing fundemetals.

Last edited:
Back