Media Kevin Holland thinks Tim Means is just a "practice" bout for Mike Perry

Holland would murder plastic Mike perry and that would be a better fight than perry vs means

What's the Tim Means reference though?

I get the AI reference but what about Tim Means?
I think he’s just shitting on tim means. Like Iverson was like it’s just practice. Holland is like it’s just Tim means. Holland is the real game, Tim means is practice. Get it?

I get the AI reference but what about Tim Means?

I think he's just trying to make a point that the excitement level of this bout died down, from Lawler who's a big name, is a fan favorite who loves to brawl to Tim Means who is barely known by casuals.

I think he's just trying to make a point that the excitement level of this bout died down, from Lawler who's a big name, is a fan favorite who loves to brawl to Tim Means who is barely known by casuals.
Tim Means has fought 22 times in the UFC. If you don't know who Tim Means is, you are disqualified from being considered a casual MMA fan.

Tim Means has fought 22 times in the UFC. If you don't know who Tim Means is, you are disqualified from being considered a casual MMA fan.

How many main cards has Tim means fought on? Casuals wouldn’t know him.

Means brawls more than Lawler these days ffs...

Prime Tim Means would actually very likely beat Mike Perry up but he's past his best and the chin isn't there anymore.

Kevin Holland would own Perry obviously, nobody should expect Perry to take that esp because Holland said he cant get to 170 on short notice.

Back