Media Kevin Holland thinks Tim Means is just a "practice" bout for Mike Perry

I’m really confused. Tim Means is game and that should be a fun fight. And why is a big 185er calling out two dudes at 170? I like Holland. Not a good look though.

I’m really confused. Tim Means is game and that should be a fun fight. And why is a big 185er calling out two dudes at 170? I like Holland. Not a good look though.

He may have beefed up but it doesn't look like it.

He weighed 192 in his debut vs Thiago Santos and was outweighed by almost 20 pounds. He looks big but he's not heavy. He could make 170.

How many main cards has Tim means fought on? Casuals wouldn’t know him.
He competed on the main card of UFC 202 (Diaz vs Mcgregor 2) which had 1.6 million PPV buys.

I don't see Tim Means as 'practice' for Mike Perry by any means. They are both unranked, win-one-lose-one type of guys. Means is older and has less power, but is more skilled everywhere and has gone on much better runs throughout his career than Perry has. I would pick Means to win.

I think he's just trying to make a point that the excitement level of this bout died down, from Lawler who's a big name, is a fan favorite who loves to brawl to Tim Means who is barely known by casuals.
I’d say Tim means is DEFINITELY not known by casuals.

perfect opportunity to give J-Live some shine

Kevin Holland is a national treasure.
I have to say.... agree on that.

Kevin Holland is very entertaining, in and out of the cage, he is up for a fight anytime, anywhere, the man has huge personality, he can TALK and TALK and he's funny as f**k.

Honestly I'd be happy to see Kevin Holland fight every month. He's box-office in my view, although, yes, he doesn't yet have a 'name' amongst the casuals (not that it matters).

I think Dana is a big-time fan too, and let's face it that's never a bad thing in the UFC to have Dana on your side.

Kev's a rough road for PMP. I'd give Mike way more of a shot against Till.

Kev's a rough road for PMP. I'd give Mike way more of a shot against Till.
I think Kevin Holland is a very tough fight for ANYONE at 185lbs right now. Dude is on a major roll, he has good striking, he moves fast, his ground game is good, he's not afraid of anyone, he's only getting better and better.

I can guarantee you that Kevin Holland would sign to fight Adesanya right now, and I think he has a very decent chance of winning that fight, even at this point. not saying he WOULD win, but he'd def had a chance of it, probably more than most people would give him credit for.

- Probably one of my current favorite fighters to watch. There are no dull Kevin Holland fights.

If Mickey Gall can land shots on Perry at will than Means should be able to get a tko stoppage. Means could be past his time, but he has the skill to do it.

I think Kevin Holland is a very tough fight for ANYONE at 185lbs right now. Dude is on a major roll, he has good striking, he moves fast, his ground game is good, he's not afraid of anyone, he's only getting better and better.

I can guarantee you that Kevin Holland would sign to fight Adesanya right now, and I think he has a very decent chance of winning that fight, even at this point. not saying he WOULD win, but he'd def had a chance of it, probably more than most people would give him credit for.

- Probably one of my current favorite fighters to watch. There are no dull Kevin Holland fights.
Because it wouldn't be a ground battle, Kevin could definitely make it very competitive. He also seems to have that trigger where he tries to rise to the level of his competition, so if Izzy starts being all smooth and flashy against him - it'll just make Kevin tune into that frequency and git gooder.

Dude hasn't gotten the right scalps on his record yet, but maybe down the road we'll see that fight.

Because it wouldn't be a ground battle, Kevin could definitely make it very competitive. He also seems to have that trigger where he tries to rise to the level of his competition, so if Izzy starts being all smooth and flashy against him - it'll just make Kevin tune into that frequency and git gooder.

Dude hasn't gotten the right scalps on his record yet, but maybe down the road we'll see that fight.
I do hope so. Kevin is still pretty young, as long as he doesn't get injured and keeps training hard, gains more experience, he really is gonna be a very tough fight for anyone at 185lbs. He's TALL too and got great range.

I get the AI reference but what about Tim Means?
Lol it’s not the smartest reference from Holland. He’s a cage-fighter tho, give him a break. I think he’s basically saying a bout with Tim means is practice.

Prime Tim Means would actually very likely beat Mike Perry up but he's past his best and the chin isn't there anymore.

Kevin Holland would own Perry obviously, nobody should expect Perry to take that esp because Holland said he cant get to 170 on short notice.

That Tim Means must be a truly modern fighter then

mike perry would be one of the most complete fighters in 2010.

:eek::eek::eek:

<Moyes5>

virgin geek still desperate for attention

<36>

Dont get mad, sis

Mike Perry is the most complete fighter by 2010 standards, it's a respectable take that has to be shared:eek::eek::eek:
Dont get mad though

Dont get mad, sis

Mike Perry is the most complete fighter by 2010 standards, it's a respectable take that has to be shared:eek::eek::eek:
Dont get mad though

you’re a stranger lil cretin...

You keeping coming back desperate for attention after getting destroyed in your own thread

I blasted you in another of your “amazing” threads but my post got deleted...

you were probably complaining to the mods like a lil bitch

so it’s virgin geek + lil bitch

<36>

you’re a stranger lil cretin...

You keeping coming back desperate for attention after getting destroyed in your own thread

I blasted you in another of your “amazing” threads but my post got deleted...

you were probably complaining to the mods like a lil bitch

so it’s virgin geek + lil bitch

<36>

So you get deleted for reacting as a mad virgin nerd in a karate forum? LOL for the surprise of nobody.

Share with us what did you say that was deleted.

Back