Media Kevin Holland thinks Tim Means is just a "practice" bout for Mike Perry

So you get deleted for reacting as a mad virgin nerd in a karate forum? LOL for the surprise of nobody.

Share with us what did you say that was deleted.

Well I’m not a virgin geek derailing thread cause I’m desperate for attention like you

Also you so dumb that you dont even know what sport you’re watching...

this is mma, not karate

do you even know the difference between the 2?

Props to Means for stepping ooooooooop
It’s a really fun match up
Should be crackers
Hobbie hasn’t been banging much lately anyways and Means is alway down for the dirty

Well I’m not a virgin geek derailing thread cause I’m desperate for attention like you

Also you so dumb that you dont even know what sport you’re watching...

this is mma, not karate

do you even know the difference between the 2?

Not even sure at this point if you are failing miserably at trolling or you are genuinely so much of a nerd

Nobody who says Mike Perry would be one of the most complete fighters 10 years ago will be taken any serious in a MMA forum. So a karate forum as far as you are concerned

I didnt dereail this thread btw, I just shared a legit take on Perry in a thread about Mike Perry.
You overreact like the virgin you are, that's why you also get deleted by mods lol

I have to say.... agree on that.

Kevin Holland is very entertaining, in and out of the cage, he is up for a fight anytime, anywhere, the man has huge personality, he can TALK and TALK and he's funny as f**k.

Honestly I'd be happy to see Kevin Holland fight every month. He's box-office in my view, although, yes, he doesn't yet have a 'name' amongst the casuals (not that it matters).

I think Dana is a big-time fan too, and let's face it that's never a bad thing in the UFC to have Dana on your side.
My only fear with the Dana fandom is that he is being groomed to be somewhat underpaid for his notoriety and becomes a "Diaz Brother 2.0" who talks a lot, and then gets brought in to lose to a guy they actually want to be famous.

Not even sure at this point if you are failing miserably at trolling or you are genuinely so much of a nerd

Nobody who says Mike Perry would be one of the most complete fighters 10 years ago will be taken any serious in a MMA forum. So a karate forum as far as you are concerned

I didnt dereail this thread btw, I just shared a legit take on Perry in a thread about Mike Perry.
You overreact like the virgin you are, that's why you also get deleted by mods lol

Cause you complained like a lil bitch...

<36>

Also this discussion is about perry fighting in 2020, not 2010

but you’re a low iq moron taking about karate in mma forum...

Cause you complained like a lil bitch...

<36>

Also this discussion is about perry fighting in 2020, not 2010

but you’re a low iq moron taking about karate in mma forum...

just let your take on Perry flow in sherdog and dont get mad, nerd

just let your take on Perry flow in sherdog and dont get mad, nerd

{<huh}

You’re the attention craving pussy who still can’t get over getting destroyed in your own thread...

That’s definition of “rent free”

Back