• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ketamine infusion treatment

Since when is cat tranq used in humans? Back in the day i used to buy vials of this stuff and bake it in the oven on pyrex casserole dishes and let it crystalize, then scrap it off and crush it into power to snort. I got me all kinds of fucked up, but never noticed it take pain away, although back then i was young and didn't have pain, lol.

Did you listen to my playlist?
Some of it. And I dug it.

I wound up really having a strong desire to watch something with visual/graphic art/ stimulation so I click the Melody Sheep link that was open on a different tab.

My mind really wanted to go on an introspective, bond with nature sort of journey today.

I did the melody sheep

History of the universe in 10 min

Then

Life beyond

Maybe another, this is where ketamine peaked

Then to calm myself down I did:

"Body Scan Meditation"

By Jon Kabat Zinn.

I should send you the link.
For me at least it is amazing at calming me down and doing the Meditation with the ketamine really jives with that.
For me at least
Very calming.

I just watched more of your videos, didn't know you were also a musician
Yeah man. Thanks for listening.

I play/teach

Keys
Harmonica
Bass
Ukulele
Drums

And write funk (instrumental) and electronic music in the general vicinity of trance.

Some of it. And I dug it.

I wound up really having a strong desire to watch something with visual/graphic art/ stimulation so I click the Melody Sheep link that was open on a different tab.

My mind really wanted to go on an introspective, bond with nature sort of journey today.

I did the melody sheep

History of the universe in 10 min

Then

Life beyond

Maybe another, this is where ketamine peaked

Then to calm myself down I did:

"Body Scan Meditation"

By Jon Kabat Zinn.

I should send you the link.
For me at least it is amazing at calming me down and doing the Meditation with the ketamine really jives with that.
For me at least
Very calming.
I'll try it if you send the link
Yeah man. Thanks for listening.

I play/teach

Keys
Harmonica
Bass
Ukulele
Drums

And write funk (instrumental) and electronic music in the general vicinity of trance.
Nice!

My music room contains:
Guitars
Bass
Drums
Djembe
Ukulele
Melodica

and I can also play:
banjo
mandolin
piano-ish
used to play bagpipes.... may need to pick that back up now that things are improving.

I'll try it if you send the link

Nice!

My music room contains:
Guitars
Bass
Drums
Djembe
Ukulele
Melodica

and I can also play:
banjo
mandolin
piano-ish
used to play bagpipes.... may need to pick that back up now that things are improving.

You don't happen to live in north armpit of America, do you?
20240607_210319.jpg

20240607_205535.jpg20240607_205530.jpg20240607_205400.jpg
20240604_185424.jpg

Attachments

• 20240604_185417.jpg
    20240604_185417.jpg
    993.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
If you mean Jersey, I moved away in 2010.

I live in the south

13.jpg

11.jpg
12.jpg

Back