• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kenny Florian and Dan Hardy

So what do you think they are up to now? They must really be regretting their decisions. I feel like Kenny should have been fired for copy and pasting. But even though Dan overstepped and made a huge mistake, I feel like he should have gotten a second chance.
Whatever happened to Karyn Bryant too? Seems like she got replaced by Olivi, Nina Drama, and the Shmoes wife

Dan has gigs with PFL and elsewhere + he's married to Veronica Macedo now, so that man is eating well.

Karyn seemed to get replaced. She was on one of the recent cards though out of nowhere. Was weird seeing her and that massive forehead all of a sudden again.

No idea what Kenny is up to. Probably off plagiarizing somewhere.

KenFlo is reminding someone somewhere that he was finishing fights.
Was it after the J-lau fight that Kenny first said this? I remember that fight being nuts especially 1st round Lauzon coming out guns blazing as always. 1st round J-lau > 1st round Khamzat

Florian has the podcast with Anik and they both commentate for PFL. Karyn is still around, she just mostly does the post shows which not many people watch.

Was it after the J-lau fight that Kenny first said this? I remember that fight being nuts especially 1st round Lauzon coming out guns blazing as always. 1st round J-lau > 1st round Khamzat
all i remember is Kenflo battering the back of Joe's head.

joelauzonhead.jpg

:eek:

Karyn is still around, how did you miss her
Hardy is a straight buster and I’m glad he’s gone
Kenflo is a good kid who should of got another chance,
but Battlebots will be probably outlive the UFC
* Should have. Retard.

Imagine calling Hardy a buster when you have such a poor grasp of English.

* Should have. Retard.

Imagine calling Hardy a buster when you have such a poor grasp of English.

*criticizes grammar yet calls person a slur
<6>

Bro I’m a person with disabilities
And a few members of my family are Special needs teachers
Don’t make me report you for using a derogatory word
Do better

Back