Kennedy upset with EA Sports over his physique

I love Kennedy but sometimes he really does put the 'special' in Special Forces.

EA is a joke, so i agree with whinnedy

Tim "QQ" Kennedy

So all we gotta' do is spend our time finding Tim Kennedy's narcissistic interviews to get his inside jokes and humor? Great....
narcissistic people don't go to war on behalf of others and and risk dying for a greater good.

narcissistic people don't go to war on behalf of others and and risk dying for a greater good.
They do sometimes, if they can't find another job or if their choice is to enlist or go to prison like Sarah Palin's kid.

They do sometimes, if they can't find another job or if their choice is to enlist or go to prison like Sarah Palin's kid.
No, a narcissist would be 'too important' to die for anything, let alone for someone else.

Tim Kennedy is Upset pilot coming next to Fight Pass and YouTube!

They didn't want him to accuse the character of being on peds.

This guy finds the most petty shit to complain about lmao. He must've been a terrible private in the military.

My take - is he ever going to fight ? I tend to forget about Tim until he pops up from time to time to remind me how much he sucks.

He should be thankful he's even in the game. All he does is cry and bitch. I'm embarrassed he was in Special Forces.

This guy finds the most petty shit to complain about lmao. He must've been a terrible private in the military.
How in the fuck did he make it to E-7 and was in the SF? I'm still really surprised. Maybe this is some elaborate troll job he's got going on to stay in the headlines as a heel. He cries like a girl.

He should see his doctor and get some lab work done. His sodium levels seem awfully high.

Sure he is, if you don't ignore everything he has said and done for the past couple of years, he is narcissistic. In fact, he has been quoted saying he was narcissistic before joining the special forces. But clearly joining them didn't change him or he somehow reverted back to his old ways. [ http://rhinoden.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Tim-K-MF-lo-res.pdf

But just to humor you here for a bit; we don't know his true intentions for joining the military, and on that note, the military is a volunteer force.

Now the question is..can you seem selfless and narcissistic at the same time? Yes, you can. Tim Kennedy could have joined the military for his self-centered reasons . . See: http://samvak.tripod.com/journal81.html

As for "going to war for others ....risk dying for a greater good.". I don't agree with that saying at all. The military is a voluntary sign up. I never asked him and he sure as hell didn't sign up on my behalf.

Last edited:
He's been vocal about wanting to go to Bellator. Said he'd be there already if not for his contract. He's done and said some really dumb shit and even bashed Reebok on multiple occasions but they just wont release him.

lol. he's still trying though

I don't understand why he doesn't just fight out his contract ASAP.

image_19.img.jpg
timkennedy_landrymajor-39-copy.jpg

Doesn't seem too bad, it is a little skinny for him though.
He stands like a skinny dude.

Hashtags are among the things I dislike the most in this social network infested world of ours. In 10 years people will look back and joke about this shit.
#myballsdropped? Really?
These are pretty funny though
12790903_1114279955272847_1747864381728355385_n.jpg

Lending my likeness in a video game seems like easy money, I do not complain about easy money.

Back