Kennedy upset with EA Sports over his physique

He's become the new Timmeh. Uber Timmeh

image_19.img.jpg
timkennedy_landrymajor-39-copy.jpg

Doesn't seem too bad, it is a little skinny for him though.
Do we think that Tim Kennedy is playing with himself all the time....?

No idea what he's moaning about. He has bigger fish to fry when he finally catches Hitler in Argentina..
The dipshit..
You do realize they weren't looking for a living Hitler in Argentina right?

You do realize they weren't looking for a living Hitler in Argentina right?
Oh my god. Did you actually just say this...considering he'd be about 118 years old right now..
Fuck me do folks just have Sundays off and go utter retard for the day.

Oh my god. Did you actually just say this...considering he'd be about 118 years old right now..
Fuck me do folks just have Sundays off and go utter retard for the day.

When you wake up tomorrow, read your posts from today and ask yourself that question.

He's been vocal about wanting to go to Bellator. Said he'd be there already if not for his contract. He's done and said some really dumb shit and even bashed Reebok on multiple occasions but they just wont release him.

lol. he's still trying though
Yeah He said something last night like "I enjoyed watching a guy I best up for 5 rounds beat a steroid cheat". I think out of spite they will never release him!

God as a fellow war vet I've always tried to back him but it's getting to be a bit much at this point.

Most people don't want to play as a middle tier crybaby MW who happened to join the army, is probably on PEDs, and would belittle a waitress at a restaurant for not having enough ice in his drink.
I would be very curious how he treats wait-staff. There are few better litmus tests for how someone treats others in general than knowing someone is reliant on a tip and will take abuse.

Sounds like he's very insecure about his size. Video game likenesses have never been perfect. What a stupid thing to get upset by.

I'm a veteran and love to support our troops...

But to be an elite special forces member and constantly whine and cry isn't a very good look.

The amount of people that will actually use his character in the game: 0. That probably includes Tim.

haha I was gonna say this, don't worry Timmeh no one will be using you unless it's for a pin cushion. Pretty sure 100% of his fans are in the military. He should be on Call Of Duty.

I find it hilarious how blatant of a troll he is, yet so many Sherdog members get upset with him.

Tim wants his avatar to look good as it gets beat up by the fans who get reminded of his existence by seeing his name in headlines describing whatever he's bitching about at the moment.

The guy has no self respect just insecurity and no dignity, not since that short shorts pic for example.

I've never heard a decorated military man bitch more than this guy.

Back