Kennedy upset with EA Sports over his physique

Yeah EA screwed up pretty good on the models tho...I mean com'on, the guy is built like a comic superhero, should be fairly easy to replicate in 3D??

giphy.gif

ufc_approve_gif.gif

Admittedly, he's hit or miss with me in interviews - probably based on his in/out of military deployments and MMA training. His schedule must be insane. But his overt trolling is so obvious, yet people take it seriously...
And I get the reason he's doing it, it's an entertainment business, you have to market yourself, even if it's something silly like your physique on a video game it gets people talking about you. I know he said he doesn't want to fight in his late 30's he's more than likely trying to set up a couple big paydays.

I'm upset with the way cameras portray my physique. What did I do to them?

So all we gotta' do is spend our time finding Tim Kennedy's narcissistic interviews to get his inside jokes and humor? Great....
I mean you don't have to, I don't think it's a pre requirement to state your opinion or anything, but I'd recommend the episode of jre with him as a guest, it's pretty good.

One should always take tweets seriously so they can whine about them on sherdog

And I get the reason he's doing it, it's an entertainment business, you have to market yourself, even if it's something silly like your physique on a video game it gets people talking about you. I know he said he doesn't want to fight in his late 30's he's more than likely trying to set up a couple big paydays.
Ding... ding! That would be my assessment as well.

He also hasn't competed since the new testing policies. Not one fight since the policies were put into action and he has fights left on his contract so he's not going anywhere else to fight. He's not a top 5 fighter so in the UFC he's middle tier. I put him in the same categiry as Thales Leties and Uriah Hall. Good but still will never be great. And I don't care if your SF, a ranger, a cook, a helicopter crew chief, a SAM site operator, or a fire fighter you're still in the army. So I don't see how I'm flawed.

Idk I could be wrong about Kennedy but the guy just rubs me the wrong way. Comes off as a bully, general asshole, and a whiner. He's tough as nails and in a life or death situation can murder everyone in the UFC but I just can't seem to like the guy.
Luke Rockhold is quoted with having said that Kennedy was one of his hardest fights.

No idea what he's moaning about. He has bigger fish to fry when he finally catches Hitler in Argentina..
The dipshit..
It's like he's purposely trying to make me dislike/hate him. Why hunt down Hitler?

Tim Kennedy is a sexy sob. If you think otherwise then you're prob from the middle east.

He also hasn't competed since the new testing policies. Not one fight since the policies were put into action and he has fights left on his contract so he's not going anywhere else to fight. He's not a top 5 fighter so in the UFC he's middle tier. I put him in the same categiry as Thales Leties and Uriah Hall. Good but still will never be great. And I don't care if your SF, a ranger, a cook, a helicopter crew chief, a SAM site operator, or a fire fighter you're still in the army. So I don't see how I'm flawed.

Idk I could be wrong about Kennedy but the guy just rubs me the wrong way. Comes off as a bully, general asshole, and a whiner. He's tough as nails and in a life or death situation can murder everyone in the UFC but I just can't seem to like the guy.

I don't think he will. Has he ever been randomly tested? I think he's one of the least tested fighters on the roster.

I refuse to play as Tim Kennedy until they give him his musclez back

Kennedy might be the whiniest grown man I've ever seen in my life.

image_19.img.jpg
timkennedy_landrymajor-39-copy.jpg

Doesn't seem too bad, it is a little skinny for him though.

Nothing wrong with a guy taking pride in his physique and nothing wrong with wanting to be represented accurately. He has a point, that's a very poor attempt at recreating his body.

Though I'm not saying it's easy for the graphic designers to accurately recreate every fighter's exterior anatomy. But that doesn't change the fact that it could've been a lot better. He has almost no triceps in that in-game pic, shoulders are lacking a lot too, and his forearms look like typical LW forearms.

Somebody needs to bad this man from Twitter.

Back