Kennedy upset with EA Sports over his physique

image_19.img.jpg
timkennedy_landrymajor-39-copy.jpg

Doesn't seem too bad, it is a little skinny for him though.

He has no right to complain. They made him spot on.

I find it hilarious how blatant of a troll he is, yet so many Sherdog members get upset with him.
This, if a person would ever listen to any real interviews or podcasts they'd understand his sense of humor a little better, actually seems like a pretty cool guy.

man this guy is annoying. has anyone else see his tweet about the bisping-silva fight? what a douche

This, if a person would ever listen to any real interviews or podcasts they'd understand his sense of humor a little better, actually seems like a pretty cool guy.
Admittedly, he's hit or miss with me in interviews - probably based on his in/out of military deployments and MMA training. His schedule must be insane. But his overt trolling is so obvious, yet people take it seriously...

Most people don't want to play as a middle tier crybaby MW who happened to join the army, is probably on PEDs, and would belittle a waitress at a restaurant for not having enough ice in his drink.
Your knowledge of mma ranking and Tim's military career are both flawed. Also, "probably on PEDs" Could apply to literally anyone. Tim has never failed a piss test in his career.

I remember Tim Kennedy vs Yoel Romero, that last round was a pleasure.

Your knowledge of mma ranking and Tim's military career are both flawed. Also, "probably on PEDs" Could apply to literally anyone. Tim has never failed a piss test in his career.
He also hasn't competed since the new testing policies. Not one fight since the policies were put into action and he has fights left on his contract so he's not going anywhere else to fight. He's not a top 5 fighter so in the UFC he's middle tier. I put him in the same categiry as Thales Leties and Uriah Hall. Good but still will never be great. And I don't care if your SF, a ranger, a cook, a helicopter crew chief, a SAM site operator, or a fire fighter you're still in the army. So I don't see how I'm flawed.

Idk I could be wrong about Kennedy but the guy just rubs me the wrong way. Comes off as a bully, general asshole, and a whiner. He's tough as nails and in a life or death situation can murder everyone in the UFC but I just can't seem to like the guy.

Last edited:
All this guy does is bitch and moan about every little thing, Jesus Christ. Way to represent the military, you salty fuck.

He should fight Gegard, it would the the saltiest fight in UFC history.

This Army Ranger dude is complaining about how he looks in a video game?

Tim "complains about every fucking thing" Kennedy.

So all we gotta' do is spend our time finding Tim Kennedy's narcissistic interviews to get his inside jokes and humor? Great....

By far the worst person in MMA.

His character looks like Jeremy Piven more than anything else:

Jeremy-Piven-in-Entourage.jpg

latest

piven__120329084415.jpg

If Dana could walk on water, Kennedy would complain that he cant even swim.

If anything they make his face look like a sex offender

Back