Media Kawa : Usman out with injury, 170 interim belt (Jorge Vs McGregor) ?

How so? Masvidal is clearly next in line as Covington just lost to Usman and Edwards vs Woodley is already booked. Having him fight for an interim while Usman is out makes a lot of sense to me.

Masvidal has a case to fight for an interim belt, but not Conor. And beating Conor at 170 shouldn't get you a WW belt. Not even an interim one.

Masvidal has a case to fight for an interim belt, but not Conor. And beating Conor at 170 shouldn't get you a WW belt. Not even an interim one.
It should if you're already next in line. Same way beating the person next in line should grant a title shot.

The Quadruple Champ is Destiny.

Featherweight, Lightweight, Welterweight, and BMF.

Conor bless.

{<Mcgoat}

It should if you're already next in line. Same way beating the person next in line should grant a title shot.

Ok so let's make Masvidal vs. some random 170 lb fan from the audience for the interim belt. The opponent doesn't matter right? Masvidal just has to beat someone with the belt on the line and it's legitimate?

Mas is a terrible match up for marty.

Ok so let's make Masvidal vs. some random 170 lb fan from the audience for the interim belt. The opponent doesn't matter right? Masvidal just has to beat someone with the belt on the line and it's legitimate?
Any elite fighter qualified to compete at 170 lbs and yes it would make sense if Masvidal wanted to fight in the mean time before a title shot. Should that opponent beat him I think they should get the title shot instead. It could be any 170 lbs contender (wonderboy would make the most sense imo), but i don't see the issue with it being Conor.

Bullshit, I prefer Masvidal vs. Edwards over McGregor if the injury is true.

Woodley vs Edwards is already scheduled. Make that the interim title match.

Marty faces the winner when he comes back
So if Woodley wins one fight regardless of how he does it he gets the next shot at Usman? After his last performance he needs at least a couple of wins in a dominant fashion before he should be considered for another title shot.

Dont like Usman but based off interviews I see he has some really jacked up knees so its probably that
Nah man pretty sure he broke his hand when he was putting it on Colby.

he just fought a month or so ago.

why dont jorge put his bmf title on the line ? it would entice conor more than seeing him in his bathrobe

Jorge has said he would put the BMF title on the line if Conor also puts something worthy on the line.

Mas is a terrible match up for marty.
Not so sure on that one. I would have said Woodley on paper is a terrible match up for Marty, high level wrestler with good tdd and with legit one punch ko power.

Back