Media Kawa : Usman out with injury, 170 interim belt (Jorge Vs McGregor) ?

War mas after he wins the interim belt he'll unify and beat usman

We already knew he was injured. Both him and Colby got a like a half year medical suspensions from doctors. Colby for his jaw and Usman for his hand. Neither guy is scheduled to eligible back before May-June. This is not really breaking news. Its to soon for a interim belt. If the Colby vs Usman fight was some shitty snooze fest then maybe but it was candidate for fight of the year. Its just to soon.

Plus Masdival is the BMF title holder. In my opinion that belt is better then the Interim. They can just fight for that. Once you have that belt , you can literally pick and choose the baddest mofo out there and challenge them. In any weight class.

lol.

That would be probably the least legitimate interim belt ever, which says a lot.
How so? Masvidal is clearly next in line as Covington just lost to Usman and Edwards vs Woodley is already booked. Having him fight for an interim while Usman is out makes a lot of sense to me.

You're actually the most pathetic poster I've come across. Quoting you is cheap entertainment for me because I know you're always T R I G G E R E D.

@BRASIL WAND is the biggest cry baby on Sherdog and it's not even close.
I couldn't agree more. He has the most annoying shtick I've seen on this site. Back to the favela, @BRASIL WAND.

Usman is an interesting one.

Always injured, has two fucked up knees, it hurts him to walk on concrete according to Rogan yet shows up on fight night 190 pound gorilla with no body fat and has endless cardio.

Fucking lol. This shit just keeps getting dumber. Why the hell not? Strip Usman, give Conor the vacant title with a fight against some scrub, and make Khabib Conor 2 at 170.

This is a clown show anyway, might as well pull all the stops

I think he will and uncle Dana will throw the money at his opponents to accept. He’s fully rested and has taken zero damage and just fought very early in the year.

The toughest part is Khabib as that fight will be tough to iron out, especially in Russia.

Yeah our disagreement point is damage taken. I think if he fights twice more he's going to take some damage in at least one and most likely both. I'd love for you to be correct though lol

You gotta be shitting me.
I mean why am I suprised anymore.
Ultimate Fucking Circus

source.gif

MY thoughts exactly

@NorrisB

Conor about to win the WW belt. Imagine Conor vs Usman afterwards. The hype and trash talk. Holy moly.

Marty just fought

Don’t need a interim belt to sell Mas X Conor

Interim belt adds no value for this fight.

Woodley vs Edwards is already scheduled. Make that the interim title match.

Marty faces the winner when he comes back

Back