Media Kawa : Usman out with injury, 170 interim belt (Jorge Vs McGregor) ?

Kawa and George keep begging for that red panty night lol.
EOrSBdTX0AA7tzz.jpeg.jpg
Poor George got disappointed when Conrad ignored him :(

Masvidal vs Woodley/Edwards winner if this is true

Fight makes no sense but would definitely watch.

You're actually the most pathetic poster I've come across. Quoting you is cheap entertainment for me because I know you're always T R I G G E R E D.

@BRASIL WAND is the biggest cry baby on Sherdog and it's not even close.

Lol you’re losing your cool there buddy. Your ONLY contribution to this thread is how you FEEL about me.

You wanna share more of your feelings lady? Or have you vented enough?

<{yahyou}>

im down to see Conor fight Masvidal either way whether its for a bmf belt or any other

Kamaru Usman went to war only a month ago. You need time to recover from a fight like that.

Lol you’re losing your cool there buddy. Your ONLY contribution to this thread is how you FEEL about me.

You wanna share more of your feelings lady? Or have you vented enough?

<{yahyou}>

You're actually a joke so I spend majority of the time laughing at you.

Thanks for all the laughs man

<Prem771>

Not uncommon of Usman to FAKE an injury LOL.

Just strip Marty already.

Bro I usually like you but everbody can see you butthurt about Usman singlehandidly whooping ATT's Welteeweights since Tuf 21 Blackzillians vs ATT :D
Dan Lambert should have just scouted or poached Usman earlier lol

Unlikely. They may have them fight in April, but not for an interim because they’re also going to want Conor to fight for the LW belt.

If I had to guess:

Masvidal vs Conor in April for the BMF.
Conor vs LW Champ in July
Conor vs WW Champ in Nov/Dec

I think that is their optimal path assuming Conor delivers. It also gives them a lot of room to wiggle if need be.

I agree with you that the UFC brass see that as an optimal future path, but I don't see Conor fighting more than once, MAYBE twice the rest of the year.

Mcgregor vs Mas for 170 and BMF Belts... Dana getting his snow driveway all year. :) and could you imagine 4x champ Conor...

You're actually a joke so I spend majority of the time laughing at you.

Thanks for all the laughs man

<Prem771>

>More feelings

You’re on quite the emotional roller coaster there buddy... going from mad to annoyed, to forced laughter, to hostile...

Do I really evoke all of that out of you?

<JonesLaugh>

Conor vs Jorge is the most makeable money fight the ufc can think of right now. So why not. Else kumaru wrestlefucks both of them to decisions and no one has any fun.
So yeah. Conor vs Jorge and the winner gets to be laid and prayed by kumaru. If by any chance either of them gets by Usman and gets a belt then belt vs belt against Khabib or tony. If it’s Conor vs Khabib at that point then it will be the biggest fight in ufc history

I want Conor to prove everyone wrong so bad. But no that’s retarded.

What is it with champions and suddenly being permanently injured.

Mcgregor vs Mas for 170 and BMF Belts... Dana getting his snow driveway all year. :) and could you imagine 4x champ Conor...
Da champ champ champ champ

Cejudo would commit Harry Carey

Man those managers in MMA are starting to get like agents in football. Talking too much and taking too much space for nothing. Fuck them. All of them are cringeworthy, shady, dumb wannabe fighters.
And fuck this superfight shit, it's getting ridiculous. Jorge vs Conor for an interim 70 belt. Come on...

Behavior like that is why fighter pay stays fucking low for the most of them.

I agree with you that the UFC brass see that as an optimal future path, but I don't see Conor fighting more than once, MAYBE twice the rest of the year.

I think he will and uncle Dana will throw the money at his opponents to accept. He’s fully rested and has taken zero damage and just fought very early in the year.

The toughest part is Khabib as that fight will be tough to iron out, especially in Russia.

Strip him. Tired of having champs who stall the division with injuries

Back