Media Kawa : Usman out with injury, 170 interim belt (Jorge Vs McGregor) ?

Obviously some posturing here.

Injured my ass. This pussy ass just doesn't want to fight them both. It's probably Ali's decision. Thats the"smart" move. Worst champ ever

Mcgregor vs Mas for 170 and BMF Belts... Dana getting his snow driveway all year. :) and could you imagine 4x champ Conor...

BMF doesn’t mean shit. It was a marketing gimmick to sell a fight between two guys who aren’t champions.

Strip Usman, promote Conor to champion and then Conor vs. Masvidal for WW & BMF belt.

Conor isn't ranked at WW. Nor is he even a real WW. Then there's this guy Leon Edwards on an 8 fight win streak with an actual history with Jorge.

Oh you think rankings mean. Something...

You must be new to MMA. This is Prize Fighting. Not rank fighting.

These guys fight for 1 thing.

Money.

Not honor. Although they want honor. Not respect although they demand respect.

They fight for money.... that's it bud.

Khabib just demanded 100 million to fight Conor again.

This is about money.

And make no mistake.

There is only one MMA fighter who delivers.

Meh, I hate Usman but he just fought a month ago. No need for interim belt (and yes, UFC will make it for sure).

Many champs were out for months and didn't lose their titles or had interim champ. But UFC is begging for dat Conor PPV numbers and money. UFC is truly turning into boxing

Money.

This is about money.

And make no mistake.

True.

"Rankings", "win streaks"

<36>

True.

"Rankings", "win streaks"

<36>

They are cool. But remember you're watching prize fighting.

Once you accept that you can just 420 and enjoy the show.

I took a solid eddible last night and just enjoyed history.

Not uncommon of Usman to FAKE an injury LOL.

Just strip Marty already.

Dont like Usman but based off interviews I see he has some really jacked up knees so its probably that

A winnable fight at least for McGregor. Fighting Usman would be a terrible idea. At least thi way he can promote his whiskey some more and retire after winning his "3rd belt"

this is worse then the wwe

McGregor vs Masvidal
For the UBER Interim-Continental BMF Title Unification
TALKSPORT-Masvidal-McGregor.jpg
At Stake
Two Men’s Livelihood
5 World Titles
8.4 Million Twitter Followers

147,000 Mana
99 Million Dollars

Dana should just say ,you're still fighting masvidal when you heal up. That strategic injury faking crap will not fly here. Mas and McGregor is the super fight not Usman ass. Get off the PEDs and get in the ring

Usman sucks him his manager and their entire team are a bunch of douchebags.

BTW tell Ali to stay off your phone Crymoar-u

Interim title fight is just a stupid suggestion designed to attract stupid fans.

What does this even mean? He didn't have a fight booked so how is he out? This guy mentions Conor/Jorge for the interim belt? Why would Conor fight for interim belt? It would be Edwards/Jorge or something like that. I'm confused

That's a big fight no doubt and one I would love to see but not for any iteration of the WW title.

If an Interim title is needed I feel like Jorge vs Colby or the winner of Leon/Woodley is all that makes sense.

With that said, sense has mostly gone out the window when it comes to matchmaking these days.

Money.

This is about money.

And make no mistake.

Can't really argue with this. Which is why belts and titles just keep being devalued. People that cling to them like they matter so much don't pay attention.

Want to know how the UFC spells the word "merit"?

M O N E Y

Conor ain't making out of Jorge in one piece. Mas throws with murderous intentions. It would not go well for Connie

You're actually the most pathetic poster I've come across. Quoting you is cheap entertainment for me because I know you're always T R I G G E R E D.

@BRASIL WAND is the biggest cry baby on Sherdog and it's not even close.

Look at his AV. Not surprising he’s the cry baby GOAT.

Back