Kavanagh says he wants Conor vs. Gaejthe at 170 next

Joke, those motherfuckers are ruining the sport honestly, what's next ? fighting volkanovski at 170 lbs with the 145 belt on the line ? or fighting cejudo at 170 for the FLW and BW belt on the line ?

why the fuck should kevin lee, felder, hooker etc cut the weight ? if now fighters who fight at 170 can go up in the LW rankings ?

don't get me wrong, gaethje vs conor is a great fight, but why everything has to be complicated with conor ? you are a LW contender, you want a shot at the LW title, fight the other LW contender at a LW fight, not a WW...

Last edited:
Why not. It’s just plain better when Conor is fighting rather than tweeting

That's what I think is probably the best option too, it'll keep Conor busy while he waits for the outcome of the title fight and it also solves the issue of Justin being in limbo at the moment, I think the Masvidal fight for the BMF title is the most fun option, but for me that'll still be available later in the year no matter what the outcome of Conor's new run at LW.

Joke, those motherfuckers are ruining the sport honestly, what's next ? fighting volkanovski at 170 lbs with the 145 belt on the line ?? or fight cejudo at 170 for the FLW and BW belt on the line ?
Why do you bring up a 145er and a 135er? Are you ok?

They still with that bullshit 170.

Maybe Kevin Lee and Da bronx plus Felder and Hooker shouldn't bother to cut weight either.

I love it, Justin is a killer.

whats the problem?
How does it ruin anything?

It's just 2 LW's not cutting weight and then instantly rehydrating over the next 24 hours, if anything it should make for a better fight.

I think it'll become quite common over the next few years, fights are just much easier to make on those terms.
the problem is that the dude doesn't want to fight in the 155 division, because he is lazy and doesn't want to cut the weight like every one, but still want to fight LW fighters.

The problems is that it destroys the LW rankings, which is already a mess to begin with ...

Joke, those motherfuckers are ruining the sport honestly, what's next ? fighting volkanovski at 170 lbs with the 145 belt on the line ?? or fight cejudo at 170 for the FLW and BW belt on the line ?
How does it ruin anything?

It's just 2 LW's not cutting weight and then instantly rehydrating over the next 24 hours, if anything it should make for a better fight.

I think it'll become quite common over the next few years, fights are just much easier to make on those terms.

Justin with 170 power... Mcgregor better stay humble and living clean, cause this one will be a war!!!!!!

:meow::meow::meow:

Let's go. 248 is only 7 weeks away, but they don't have to cut weight if it's at 170 lbs.

They couldn't do it on the same card as Khabib right? Having Conor & Khabib's teams in the same building might not end well, but not impossible to work around.

May is Brazil, maybe June in Chicago? I would love that because I could attend. July is too far.

Why do you bring up a 145er and a 135er? Are you ok?
this is called a hyperbole, a figure of speech that uses extreme exaggeration to make a point or show emphasis. It is the opposite of understatement. Happy to teach you some stuff

Last edited:
the problem is that the dude doesn't want to fight in the 155 division, because he is lazy and doesn't want to cut the weight like every one, but still want to fight LW fighters.

The problems is that it destroys the LW rankings, which is already a mess to begin with ...

Relax bud this is red panty night. Conor probably just doesn't want to cut weight unless it's for the belt. Both guys are 155 contenders that walk around at 170 and it's a fight all Khabib fans want. Win win

They still with that bullshit 170.

Maybe Kevin Lee and Da bronx plus Felder and Hooker shouldn't bother to cut weight either.
Why not? People always bitch about fighters cutting weight anyway. Maybe they should only cut weight for title fights.

Relax bud this is red panty night. Conor probably just doesn't want to cut weight unless it's for the belt. Both guys are 155 contenders that walk around at 170 and it's a fight all Khabib fans want. Win win
well I talk as an MMA fan, and all this BS is legit ruining the sport, we created division for a reason, fighters abilities are not the same depending on the division and the weight you fight at. If you want to fight at WW, you are in the WW rankings, not the LW rankings.

So what is next ? only the LW championship fight are at 155 lbs, and all the other lw contender fights weigh in at 170 ? WW contender fights weigh in at 185 ? MW contender fights weigh in at 205 ?

Genuinely see no problem with anyone moving up a weight class for short notice fights. "Hurr durr you have to have a full camp, cut every ounce of fat and way too much water for it to be a sport". In fact, they should fight at 165 just to set a precedence of it not fucking mattering what weight you're at as long as you're the same weight.

Joke, those motherfuckers are ruining the sport honestly, what's next ? fighting volkanovski at 170 lbs with the 145 belt on the line ?? or fighting cejudo at 170 for the FLW and BW belt on the line ?
Only ruining the sport if you care more about divisions and titles than fights.

Back