Kavanagh says he wants Conor vs. Gaejthe at 170 next

it basically means that Conor has put on enough mass that he's an actual 170lbs fighter who should be fighting at that weight class.

If it's too hard for him to make LW, then he's not a LW fighter.

Stay at WW and call out actual WW fighters, or make 155 and fight LW fighters.

No more of this bullshit where you try your hardest to have a size advantage over everyone. Everyone can see through it.

Fight someone your own size if you can't make LW anymore, there are plenty of people at WW to fight.

Common sense wins again.

Uninteresting fight. Justin Gaethje defeated opponents 2 that lost somewhere around 4 of their last 5 (James Vick and Edson Barboza), and then Cowboy fought Gaethje literally one month after getting destroyed by Ferguson. Interestingly enough, people flaunt Cowboy as a gigantic win for both Conor and Justin even though he is a walking carcass by now.

Still, it would be somewhat engrossing to see which overrated fighter is better than the other. I say Conor, because he calmly defeated Alvarez and Poirier while Gaethje was not only pushed to his limits, but defeated. I realize MMA Math is generally wrong, but here, it is two opponents rather than one.

Unfortunately, as a result of this fight, people will overrate Conor McGregor even more. Since he will likely defeat Justin Gaethje, who is being paraded in these forums as a terminator (despite having been destroyed by Alvarez and Poirier, and then having defeated three carcasses), McGregor will be rated higher than he is.

Which, make no mistake, defeating Gaethje is a feat - if I were to rate him from 1 to 10, I would say Gaethje is an 8, so Conor defeating him makes him a 9; however, people here regard Gaethje as a 9, so in their minds, that would make Conor a 10.

Back