Katy Collins (1987-2019)

This is terrible news of course. RIP.

Aneurysms... That shit scares me! Knew a guy, he was maybe one year younger than me, died in the shower, just like that. That's the type of shit I fear and that's why I have a very clean diet and take no drugs. Yeah sometimes I'll bury a full Large pizza In my mouth but hey, it's not every night!

Such a young age to go. That sucks. Rest in peace!

It's always sad when someone young dies suddenly like this. And it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with trauma from getting punched in the head as a pro fighter either. I had an aunt that died of a brain aneurysm in her 30s as well, just totally unexpectedly.

My aunt died of the exact same thing. She was only 48. Had nothing wrong health wise it just happened.

Just read this on Sherdog front page. So very sad.

32? That's only one year older than me. Such an expected tragedy, far too young.

For those that wish to help, here's her Gofundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/f/katy-col...UsRhzRuqVURc_pN6oiKJdQNCTCF7J75j4nuPg5GbUyCZ4

RIP.
Thanks for the link to the Go Fund Me. Never heard of her before, but it's always sad to see a young person lose their life, regardless of the circumstances. My thoughts are with her family and friends. They're about halfway to reaching their goal at this point. If we can get them all the way to their goal, that'd be great...

That always make me angry you have this girl doing what she had an interest in and was passionate about. Then you have other people who could be drug addicts alcoholics etc just floating through life wasting it and they seem to live forever. People like Katy Collins would swap situations if she could and make something of the life they had. People just don't think and are happily wasting life.

Saw about her on the news, RIP Katy.

Pretty disturbing how it can just occur without ever showing any signs. Rest in peace.

Back