Kasich puts final nail in Trump's coffin (though they might not bury him 'til November)

If Trump supporters were going to care about something like this, he wouldn't have been nominated in the first place.
Sure, but this is (imo) the murder stroke to any hope of a begrudging establishment vote to carry him.

That OP was . . . was that a real OP?
What, you mean this part? It's a direct 100% honest to god not lying I pinky swear quote of Trump talking about Kasich turning down the VP slot...trust me it's totally legit for sure for sure.

"He doesn't even want the job, folks. Doesn't even want the job. Isn't that sad? That makes me sad for this country. Very sad. Tremendously sad. He doesn't want the job, he said so. Doesn't want the job. Doesn't want the job. Can you believe he doesn't want the job? I can't believe he doesn't want the job. Doesn't want the job. If a guy doesn't want the job, he doesn't want the job. I don't know what to tell you, folks. He doesn't want the job."

What, you mean this part? It's a direct 100% honest to god not lying I pinky swear quote of Trump talking about Kasich turning down the VP slot...trust me it's totally legit for sure for sure.

"He doesn't even want the job, folks. Doesn't even want the job. Isn't that sad? That makes me sad for this country. Very sad. Tremendously sad. He doesn't want the job, he said so. Doesn't want the job. Doesn't want the job. Can you believe he doesn't want the job? I can't believe he doesn't want the job. Doesn't want the job. If a guy doesn't want the job, he doesn't want the job. I don't know what to tell you, folks. He doesn't want the job."

giphy.gif

Well, for me it doesn't sound like a nail going through a coffin lid.

Lol. If Hilary's health problems are as bad as some people are making out, they might be burying her for real before November:)

Dear GOP,
Do me a favor in 2020 put up a non asshole non reality show, nominee to beat President Tim Kane, because Hillary will have stroked out, by 2017.
hillary-clinton-staircase-2016-drudge-screenshot-600.jpg

This is the opening Trump needed.

Now he knows what he needs to take Hillary down ONCE AND FOR ALL.

pPETNA-5124092_main_t300x300.jpg

Did you notice who he's looking to load up his spots with? It's pure nepotism, nothing to do with successful execution of the presidency.

He's related to Gary Busey and Meatloaf?

normal people already knew this about kasich, didn't even need him to confirm it. the rest of the trump shit kicker brigade are people that think the earth is flat and that climate change is a hoax, this whole ridiculous angry white man movement will die a stupid death this year and hopefully the rest of us can move forward.

if you want to be left behind, by all means do it. just stop trying to fucking drag the rest of us down with you morons.

You guys are so going to kill yourselves in shame when the Donald wins in a Trumpslide.

Or then you're just going to pretend you were for him all along and that we others can't take a joke.

Lol. If Hilary's health problems are as bad as some people are making out, they might be burying her for real before November:)

"If Hillary's (x) were as bad as some people are making out, (something that isn't going to happen) would happen before the election."

Just sticky that.

"If Hillary's (x) were as bad as some people are making out, (something that isn't going to happen) would happen before the election."

Just sticky that.

You'd better hope you're right, Jack. Because if you're wrong, I'm going to take great pleasure in reminding you of this post.:)

I hope Clinton addresses this at her next press conference.

You'd better hope you're right, Jack. Because if you're wrong, I'm going to take great pleasure in reminding you of this post.:)

Are you going to remember it when you turn out to be wrong again? I know I won't because we've seen this so many times that no one could keep track of it all.

Someone should keep a tally of crazy right-wing predictions that didn't come true. Obviously, there's the email thing, then I recall hyperinflation, the Biggest Recession Ever (that was supposed to start last year, and that the nutter pushing it insisted *did* begin despite the evidence), soaring interest rates (DStone predicted 7% by Q2 2012), debt default, something illegal relating to Benghazi... That's not a 50th of what we've seen here. And you guys *never* learn from it. There's no moment where you think, "oh shit, the media that I rely on is lying to me. Fuck those guys!" Just more buying false "hope" (hope that bad shit will happen to the country you all hate).

Kasich finally speaks out, sheepishly confirms the story from last month about Trump Jr. making the "Does that sound like something I would say, what am I a meathead?" offer to let the VP run the entire country while Trump preens and postures and does zero work as president.

He doesn't even want the job, folks. Doesn't even want the job. Isn't that sad? That makes me sad for this country. Very sad. Tremendously sad. He doesn't want the job, he said so. Doesn't want the job. Doesn't want the job. Can you believe he doesn't want the job? I can't believe he doesn't want the job. Doesn't want the job. If a guy doesn't want the job, he doesn't want the job. I don't know what to tell you, folks. He doesn't want the job.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/07/politics/john-kasich-donald-trump-election-2016/index.html

That'd still be better than Hillary being President. And by this logic, Obama never really wanted the job, he just wanted Biden to run things while Obama preened and postured.

That'd still be better than Hillary being President. And by this logic, Obama never really wanted the job, he just wanted Biden to run things while Obama preened and postured.

Huh? Did Obama put Biden in charge of domestic and foreign policy?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back