Kasich puts final nail in Trump's coffin (though they might not bury him 'til November)

On topic, I can't believe that people are actually seriously considering this man for President. It's baffling.

Kasich finally speaks out, sheepishly confirms the story from last month about Trump Jr. making the "Does that sound like something I would say, what am I a meathead?" offer to let the VP run the entire country while Trump preens and postures and does zero work as president.

He doesn't even want the job, folks. Doesn't even want the job. Isn't that sad? That makes me sad for this country. Very sad. Tremendously sad. He doesn't want the job, he said so. Doesn't want the job. Doesn't want the job. Can you believe he doesn't want the job? I can't believe he doesn't want the job. Doesn't want the job. If a guy doesn't want the job, he doesn't want the job. I don't know what to tell you, folks. He doesn't want the job.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/07/politics/john-kasich-donald-trump-election-2016/index.html

Trump is known for hiring the most qualified staff around him to run different facets of his operations. Most successful business tycoons do this. This is hardly the "final nail" in his coffin.

Trump is known for hiring the most qualified staff around him to run different facets of his operations. Most successful business tycoons do this. This is hardly the "final nail" in his coffin.
Yeah, he's sure done a great job of that this election, hasn't he? Latest hire I saw was out there trying to pin Captain Khan's death on Obama when he was KIA in 2004.

These people are "the best". Trump is so good at hiring the best people. You can tell. He totally has the knowledge base to identify who they are.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yeah, he's sure done a great job of that this election, hasn't he? Latest hire I saw was out there trying to pin Captain Khan's death on Obama when he was KIA in 2004.

These people are "the best". Trump is so good at hiring the best people. You can tell. He totally has the knowledge base to identify who they are.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
He is no politician, but clearly he has done some things right in his career...

When the story first appeared last month it was about Trump Jr. calling an aide of Kasich's and telling him the VP would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy. Now the media has morphed the story into Trump says the VP would be in charge of ALL domestic and foreign policy. Trump may not be the brightest bulb but that's bullshit, those words weren't spoken. Most likely what was implied was the VP would assist in an overall capacity. Kasich wasn't on the phone, he doesn't know what was said. If you watch the interview video the CNN guy was clearly baiting the question. Nobody knows what was said, this is all second-hand talk from an aide. Now the media is going to town with this non-story.

Your problem is with the English language not CNN.

He is no politician, but clearly he has done some things right in his career...

Nothing anyone with a few bucks to put into an index fund could not do.

Clinton News Network, what a shocker

Did you notice who he's looking to load up his spots with? It's pure nepotism, nothing to do with successful execution of the presidency.

D 1

Your lord Donald doesn't drink. I picked Hillary as next president years ago before she even ran, but Id love to see you kiss the ring if Trump got in lol.

I think there's a strong possibility that he can't drink because he's on a shitload of medication.

I expect @sodapopinski to post increasingly nervous man trump meme.jpg anytime now
That meme and the two Trump derpy gifs are the best things to have come out of this candidacy. I definitely thought of the increasingly nervous man when I made this thread. It's pretty good.

Did you notice who he's looking to load up his spots with? It's pure nepotism, nothing to do with successful execution of the presidency.
Didn't realize he had announced any spots other than VP.

If Trump supporters were going to care about something like this, he wouldn't have been nominated in the first place.

Back