Kasich puts final nail in Trump's coffin (though they might not bury him 'til November)

Has Trump?

I'm gathering that you're not following the story. What happened is that Trump offered to make Kasich the most powerful VP ever and to put him in charge of domestic and foreign policy. If that's true--and more-credible sources say it is--Fawlty's description is correct, and doesn't apply to Obama.

Are you going to remember it when you turn out to be wrong again? I know I won't because we've seen this so many times that no one could keep track of it all.

Someone should keep a tally of crazy right-wing predictions that didn't come true. Obviously, there's the email thing, then I recall hyperinflation, the Biggest Recession Ever (that was supposed to start last year, and that the nutter pushing it insisted *did* begin despite the evidence), soaring interest rates (DStone predicted 7% by Q2 2012), debt default, something illegal relating to Benghazi... That's not a 50th of what we've seen here. And you guys *never* learn from it. There's no moment where you think, "oh shit, the media that I rely on is lying to me. Fuck those guys!" Just more buying false "hope" (hope that bad shit will happen to the country you all hate).

I don't hate America, Jack. Just Hilary. And while I'm not saying you're wrong, I really hope you are.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
How can anyone support Trump after this? Even if you love everything about him this story points out he isn't going to do the job you want to elect him to do!

How can anyone support Trump after this? Even if you love everything about him this story points out he isn't going to do the job you want to elect him to do!

Kasich is making up lies because he's mad Trump wiped his rearend with him and every other GOP presidential hopeful.

Is there any proof of Trump actually saying this or is it like the usual?

Have a link to a reputable news site? CNN isn't really considered a reliable source.

Is there any proof of Trump actually saying this or is it like the usual?
It's his word vs. Kasich's. To believe Trump, you also have to believe that he never offered Kasich the VP spot (a separate Trump claim). I think it's as close to a lock as any "he said" "she said" I've ever heard. Trump is nearly a pathological liar, while Kasich has consistently displayed decent moral character.

I'm gathering that you're not following the story. What happened is that Trump offered to make Kasich the most powerful VP ever and to put him in charge of domestic and foreign policy. If that's true--and more-credible sources say it is--Fawlty's description is correct, and doesn't apply to Obama.

I read the story. That's according to Kasich, the only guy that Trump has openly disliked more than Ted Cruz, or who has openly opposed him more than Cruz. Trump's campaign is denying it.

Kasich is making up lies because he's mad Trump wiped his rearend with him and every other GOP presidential hopeful.
How do you know it isn't Trump's camp that is lying? There are credible sources on this.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this story is:
-Kasich saying
-his worker said
-Trump Jr. said
-Trump said such and such.

There's so much Trump's tomfoolery going on so why go with this kinda story?

I read the story. That's according to Kasich, the only guy that Trump has openly disliked more than Ted Cruz, or who has openly opposed him more than Cruz. Trump's campaign is denying it.
Rubio?

Didn't realize he had announced any spots other than VP.
His presumptive secretary of energy is, unsurprisingly, deep in the pocket of fossil fuel lobbyists.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this story is:
-Kasich saying
-his worker said
-Trump Jr. said
-Trump said such and such.

There's so much Trump's tomfoolery going on so why go with this kinda story?
Because it resonates so strongly with intelligent people. If Kasich is inventing a vicious Machiavellian lie, well, he got me and fair play to him. But consider the likelihood of that being the case vs. the likelihood of Trump being full of shit again, and embarrassing himself again with his incompetence.

Because it resonates so strongly with intelligent people.
Yes, but is it news, though?
If Kasich is inventing a vicious Machiavellian lie, well, he got me and fair play to him. But consider the likelihood of that being the case vs. the likelihood of Trump being full of shit again, and embarrassing himself again with his incompetence.

Certainly agree with this, but I was just thinking this on the "CNN as a news site" angle. Like I said there is much of proven tomfoolery by Trump to go on.

Back