Kasich puts final nail in Trump's coffin (though they might not bury him 'til November)

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Kasich finally speaks out, sheepishly confirms the story from last month about Trump Jr. making the "Does that sound like something I would say, what am I a meathead?" offer to let the VP run the entire country while Trump preens and postures and does zero work as president.

He doesn't even want the job, folks. Doesn't even want the job. Isn't that sad? That makes me sad for this country. Very sad. Tremendously sad. He doesn't want the job, he said so. Doesn't want the job. Doesn't want the job. Can you believe he doesn't want the job? I can't believe he doesn't want the job. Doesn't want the job. If a guy doesn't want the job, he doesn't want the job. I don't know what to tell you, folks. He doesn't want the job.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/07/politics/john-kasich-donald-trump-election-2016/index.html

CNN is trying everything they can to influence this election

EDIT: Just read it, where is the part where Trump says he doesn't want to be President? All I saw is that Trumps son said to Kasichs aide who asked Kasich if he would like to be on the ticket as VP and Kasich declined.

Like with the Melania speech, I think Trump supporters are going to be quit entertaining in how they run damage control here.

CNN is trying everything they can to influence this election
John Kasich is conspiring with CNN and the NY Times to take down Trump? The guy who can only admit this sheepishly because he knows it damages the party, but whose moral character prevents him from staying silent?

Judging by voter turn out, the US population has no idea who Kasich is. So, I don't think his anecdote is going to be the death nail.

Non-story, media bias, hilLIARy, telling it like it is, sticking it to the man etc etc

LOL @ "final nail"

Haven't heard that one before. :)
Americans are very cynical nowadays, but they are not so cynical that they will abide a presidential candidate telegraphing an abdication of his responsibilities three months prior to the election.

Americans are very cynical nowadays, but they are not so cynical that they will abide a presidential candidate telegraphing an abdication of his responsibilities three months prior to the election.
You probably missed my edit but where in the above article did Kasich confirm anything except that he declined the VP spot on the ticket?

They don't seem to be bothered by a presidential candidate that was "extremely careless" with national security, and arguably should have been charged. So why would they care about this, which is hearsay anyway?

Kasich is a typical lying politician. I have no regard for that man's words. He's a globalist. That's why he doesn't like Trump.

That's it folks, Trumps campaign is over this time, for real.

Just like the time he took a picture with a Taco salad bowl.
Or the time he said something offensive to Rosie O'Donnel
Or the time communist news network was talking about Trump taking a bribe not to run anymore.

It's for real this time.

You probably missed my edit but where in the above article did Kasich confirm anything except that he declined the VP spot on the ticket?
Kasich confirmed the report that his aide had that conversation with Don Jr. Then Kasich changed the subject to not wanting the vice presidency.

Kasich confirmed the report that his aide had that conversation with Don Jr. Then Kasich changed the subject to not wanting the vice presidency.
trmp1.gif

Dear GOP,
Do me a favor in 2020 put up a non asshole non reality show, nominee to beat President Tim Kane, because Hillary will have stroked out, by 2017.

Haven't they been saying 'this is the thing that ruins Trump campaign' since the start? Enough with the hyperbole lol

The people who support trump are to idiotic to even understand

I definitely can appreciate the quality of this gif. Thank you, Donald!!

I can't believe this is true, lmao. This is out of a movie. It actually makes a Trump presidency more appealing, but I don't think Donald could restrain himself enough to let someone else make decisions. You could also tell Kasich was like

giphy.gif

like, "dude, the President makes the decisions, y'all have lost your minds."

I generally agree though that Trump supporters won't even be fazed this, "just another liberal media creation." or whatever they reason, who knows. Who is supposed to be making decisions and the job of the President is like way too highbrow a subject to have much impact.

I definitely can appreciate the quality of this gif. Thank you, Donald!!

I can't believe this is true, lmao. This is out of a movie. It actually makes a Trump presidency more appealing, but I don't think Donald could restrain himself enough to let someone else make decisions. You could also tell Kasich was like

giphy.gif

like, "dude, the President makes the decisions, y'all have lost your minds."
lol he's such a low rent scumbag with stuff like this. You just know Don Jr felt gangster as shit when he made that offer, probably twirling a Pilot G-2 pen and pulling at his collar a little, glass of brandy nearby. And then he got NOPE'd.

Back