Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs Michelle Waterson WHO TAKES IT?

Yes but Michelle is more skilled at kicking than KK and the legs are longer than the arms. That is why I said you would be right if this was a Boxing match.

You realize that better kicker doesn't equate to better at dictating the range, right? Cutting off the cage, catching or parrying kicks, feint and bait their kicks out etc etc...All ways too close distance on a good kicker, and all skills that KK has shown in the past.

Last edited:
I am aware of the rankings, which I pay very little attention to. We've seen low rank fighters beating higher rank fighters before. Its not unheard of. I know Michelle well, her career I have followed from her Invicta debut to her loss of the atom weight title.

My thoughts:
This is a special situation since Waterson now rank #7 just began her SW career and had to start somewhere before destroying both SW's she fought so far. Angela Magana and Paige who she did outclass everywhere.

I know its tough to decide Waterson's full potential right now based on defeating Paige VanZant and another fighter thats not even ranked in the top 10 anymore... but she just beat the best focused Paige VanZant quickly at Paige's own game because she chose to. If you notice Michelle comes prepared for the ground as well. She is the only one who comes to the octagon and fights with the tight Reebok tee shirt, not your traditional tank UFC top. That top helps add to her game.

Karolina Kowalkiewicz....is a warrior with lots of heart, I cant take away from her accomplishments. She had NOTHING for JJ... on the ground she has nothing for Waterson. I think Michelle Waterson could/would submit Karolina quickly in the first or second round.

Discuss if you wish, Agree or Disagree?

the one winner we can agree on is my erection

she could, but if she dont stay busy waterson could rack up the sig strikes.

Pretty sure she's been nearly twice as busy as each of her opponents with the exception of Joanna.

Kk should win but i dont know to me its seems like she is missing that 'killer' instinct that for example waterson showed her last fight.
I would have to got with waterson.

Kk should win but i dont know to me its seems like she is missing that 'killer' instinct that for example waterson showed her last fight.
I would have to got with waterson.

KK is a harmless pussycat. In her 10 wins she has only THREE FINISHES.

Waterson, on the other hand, is the most deadly fighter in the division. In her 14 wins she has TWELVE FINISHES.

ITT, People sleeping on the Karate Hotties killer instinct. Just like Paige. Sleeping.

You realize that better kicker doesn't equate to better at dictating the range, right? Cutting off the cage, catching or parrying kicks, feint and bait their kicks out etc etc...All ways too close distance on a good kicker, and all skills that KK has shown in the past.

Feinting and baiting kicks should properly be seen as a part of kicking skill ( in the same way that it is part of Boxing skill when it comes to the hands) and I'd say Michelle is better at it. It will basically come down to how good of a pure boxer KK is, and you may be slightly overrating her as a pure boxer. She is tough, determined and bigger though and that can't be taken lightly.

Last edited:
I think Karolina takes it with aggression, volume and toughness, and perhaps size.

I like both girls. I don't know who I would be rooting for.

My money is on Waterson because she has had children, after the walls get blown out chicks can take any set of hands.

KK is a harmless pussycat. In her 10 wins she has only THREE FINISHES.

Waterson, on the other hand, is the most deadly fighter in the division. In her 14 wins she has TWELVE FINISHES.

ITT, People sleeping on the Karate Hotties killer instinct. Just like Paige. Sleeping.

Harmless pussycat? KK is fighting tough chicks at 135 like rose, JJ, randa and inoue while waterson is fighting 49 year olds and gets subed by an atomweight. Her best win by far is penne, everyone else is pretty much unranked. I like both KK and waterson but karolina was fighting the harder competition for sure, its not even close.

If they would fight I see KK winning it. She is bigger, stronger and tough as nails. Im not even sure this is the right weightclass for waterson. She is tiny at 135.

This thread is disappointing. Thread had soooo much potential. For what it's worth I'd go Waterson, mainly because shes a MILF and Id ruin her. Provided this discussion isn't about mma, cause I am assuming it isnt.

Pretty sure she's been nearly twice as busy as each of her opponents with the exception of Joanna.
yes, but waterson racks up the strikes as well, i dont think karolina has to worry about getting finished, i just hope she dont take her foot off the gas if they get matched up.

Feinting and baiting kicks should properly be seen as a part of kicking skill ( in the same way that it is part of Boxing skill when it comes to the hands) and I'd say Michelle is better at it. It will basically come down to how good of a pure boxer KK is, and you may be slightly overrating her as a pure boxer. She is tough, determined and bigger though and that can't be taken lightly.

I disagree. We probably won't find out how this fight goes anyways.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back