Karim Zidan says Khabib vs Edson news not true

BrownHammer

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Karim Zidan a MMA journalist With legit contacts in Caucasian mma world has confirmed on twitter that the News about fight between Khabib vs Eddie is not true, this comes after Mario Morgeunoff told us that a fight between those to could happen.

So what is ufc plans for Khabib and Barboza? As we know, a win for barboza dosent do much. He dont want to fight agianst Eddie, so why make this fight? Its in Europe, October in England is very Cold and this could be bad matchup for him.

trolls will be banned.

What the fuck!

no-2.gif

You better be wrong TS.

Who the hell is Alvarez fighting then?
Ferguson is also booked...o_O

Khabib answers back" Any of the fans have any questions about ufc fake champion? @Ealvarezfight @danawhite @seanshelby"

Its no point in making this fight for Edson barboza, as i told you guys. This is a Dangerous match for him, a win dosent give him much since he will not fight for the titel. The fight is good, but what is the pointe for both fighters? I could understand the risk for Barboza, fight at Manchester in October is very risky. Its Cold and the weather is weird here in october. To much risk for Barboza.

yeah don't link the tweet or anything. I don't see anything on Karim's twitter about this

Strange match up IMO, Edson doesnt deserve to be ragdolled

I dont know much about Edson to be honest, i have only seen the fight agianst tony and melendez. I think he was winning the fight agianst tony, before the ilegal kick.

yeah don't link the tweet or anything. I don't see anything on Karim's twitter about this

check out the tweet "Only five female gymnasts have ever won four gold medals at the same Olympic Games. Simone Biles is one of them. "
he answered a fan there.

No, Conor will fight Aldo NeXT. Dana said it in a interview. So mabye nate if he wins. I Guess Khabib will wait for Tony vs RDA winner.

Please tell me you believe anything that comes out of the Baldfather's mouth

Sorry, who??

I only believe in Adam Martin or Marc Raimondi. The rest, fuck off

check out the tweet "Only five female gymnasts have ever won four gold medals at the same Olympic Games. Simone Biles is one of them. "
he answered a fan there.

your thread title makes it seem like Karim confirmed the rumor, not denied it. He's legit but I hope he's wrong actually, Khabib vs Edson sounds awesome lol

Please tell me you believe anything that comes out of the Baldfather's mouth

Well i really dont, but why not og for the trilogi? Isnt that a bigger fight then Alvarez? I mean, Eddie is such a boring guy. I hate his accent, have you heard the guy when he says "fight". He says it like "Fayyight" in that weird accent. I respect him, but i dont like him. His trash talk is just boring, and he begs Conor to much.

your thread title makes it seem like Karim confirmed the rumor, not denied it. He's legit but I hope he's wrong actually, Khabib vs Edson sounds awesome lol

Its amazing, but you have to understand my good friend that this fight dosent make anything. Its just to risky for both guys. Its actually more risky for Barboza, and if you check khabibs twitter he did say that this is not true.

Well i really dont, but why not og for the trilogi? Isnt that a bigger fight then Alvarez? I mean, Eddie is such a boring guy. I hate his accent, have you heard the guy when he says "fight". He says it like "Fayyight" in that weird accent. I respect him, but i dont like him. His trash talk is just boring, and he begs Conor to much.

Well looks like Dana fooled you this time.

My advice....you hear anything coming out of Dana's mouth...believe the opposite.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back