Karim Zidan says Khabib vs Edson news not true

Fuck you Joe Silva!

tumblr_m0k1m6nyBF1r7ech8o1_500.gif

tumblr_nny3cfSmme1qedb29o1_500.gif

Its amazing, but you have to understand my good friend that this fight dosent make anything. Its just to risky for both guys. Its actually more risky for Barboza, and if you check khabibs twitter he did say that this is not true.
lemme think about it...

Nah, I still like the fight. The only thing I would like even better would be Ferguson vs Khabib, but it looks like that won't happen.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR KHABIB, hater gonna die. Eddie is fake champ, Coward.

lemme think about it...

Nah, I still like the fight. The only thing I would like even better would be Ferguson vs Khabib, but it looks like that won't happen.

It will happend, i just hate those "super fights". For me a super fight is when a champion is so dominant that ge goes up or Down to mee another dominant fighter. WTF is so good about Nate? he got murdered by RDA.

I like Nate, but he is never near a top Level LW. We all saw what happend With him agianst RDA, and thats a fight wear RDA didnt use his grapling. A fight between him and a grapler will be his end, imagien this fight. Edson vs Nate, lets just agree. Edson will destroy Nate, the same will happend agianst Khabib,Eddie or brooks.

they need to put khabib against alvarez

fuck dana, and stop ducking, eddie

Hope Barboza gets to fight on 204, regardless. I really want to hear if it's true, what they say, about the sound of his kicks.

Hope Barboza gets to fight on 204, regardless. I really want to hear if it's true, what they say, about the sound of his kicks.

I think it will get more diffucelt when fighters can Train for it. You know its coming, watch all his fights and you can find someone that fights like him and Train for it.

Khabib vs Aldo so no one shows up on fight day.

People should remember that , a week ago Dana whites Instagram went all out . There were over 19.000 comments on a Picture saying "Khabibtime" or "#khabibtitelshot". If we Count other ones, we could come up to 60.000 comments in 3 weeks all about Khabib. And thats just the instagram.

Well looks like Dana fooled you this time.

My advice....you hear anything coming out of Dana's mouth...believe the opposite.
Eddie is a bad,bad,bad matchup for Conor. He cant just take it agianst Eddie. Remember that Mendez who is a 6 foot 4 werstler took conor Down easly. eddie is like 6 foot 9 and much bigger and better boxer.

I think it will get more diffucelt when fighters can Train for it. You know its coming, watch all his fights and you can find someone that fights like him and Train for it.
Guys do train to stop Edson's kicking game, and he has been neutralised before. Still, he usually manages to land, because he's so skilled. You would have to look to some real legit guys to find someone, who can throw kicks as fast and as powerful as Barboza can.

Karim Zidan a MMA journalist With legit contacts in Caucasian mma world has confirmed on twitter that the News about fight between Khabib vs Eddie is not true, this comes after Mario Morgeunoff told us that a fight between those to could happen.

So what is ufc plans for Khabib and Barboza? As we know, a win for barboza dosent do much. He dont want to fight agianst Eddie, so why make this fight? Its in Europe, October in England is very Cold and this could be bad matchup for him.

trolls will be banned.

If he trains in Jersey/Philly with Eddie, he's not gonna be worried by English weather.

Khabib says on twitter that Nate Diaz turned Down agianst him.

According to Kebab's twitter, everyone in every weight is scared of him. Dude should just put his phone down. more training, less tweeting.

Eddie is a bad,bad,bad matchup for Conor. He cant just take it agianst Eddie. Remember that Mendez who is a 6 foot 4 werstler took conor Down easly. eddie is like 6 foot 9 and much bigger and better boxer.
You might want to take a look at those heights...

I dont know much about Edson to be honest, i have only seen the fight agianst tony and melendez. I think he was winning the fight agianst tony, before the ilegal kick.
Hes a really fun, exciting fighter but i just couldn't see him handling Khabib's brute strength. Once Khabib grabs hold he would never let go.

Guys do train to stop Edson's kicking game, and he has been neutralised before. Still, he usually manages to land, because he's so skilled. You would have to look to some real legit guys to find someone, who can throw kicks as fast and as powerful as Barboza can.

True, but you should see the fight between RDA and Khabib. The thing he did to RDA and how he stopped leg kicks was amazing. Remember that RDA has Deadly kicks to, watch the fight agianst Nate. High pressure and remember that RDA is a 3x World Jijitsu champion With 2 degree black belt. Edson is just purpel belt With no big experience in grapling.

Karim Zidan has some crazy ass Russian MMA stories, like the one about Shahbulat Sham-whateverhisnameis who got shot 6 times for pissing off a local politican.

Hes a really fun, exciting fighter but i just couldn't see him handling Khabib's brute strength. Once Khabib grabs hold he would never let go.
One thing that interestes me is how fighters like James vick 6 foot 3, Mickel Cheisa 6 foot 2, tony 6 foot 2. Edson 6 foot 1 and Nate 6 foot can make the weight? its just so hard, according to khabibs father his walk around is 185 and eddies walk around is 182 lbs

True, but you should see the fight between RDA and Khabib. The thing he did to RDA and how he stopped leg kicks was amazing. Remember that RDA has Deadly kicks to, watch the fight agianst Nate. High pressure and remember that RDA is a 3x World Jijitsu champion With 2 degree black belt. Edson is just purpel belt With no big experience in grapling.
Barboza has great TDD, and is a very different fighter to RDA.

Not sure if you got me confused with someone talking about Barboza beating Khabib, but I said I just want to see Barboza live.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back