Karim Zidan says Khabib vs Edson news not true

Khabib tweets answering a fan qestion " @TeamKhabib @danawhite no one except tony really wants to fight khabib. Losing prop! Soon as he gets his paws on you, will be long night!
"
Khabib answeres: Tony furgeson when he see me in the ufc event he ask me for picture ask him

Barboza has great TDD, and is a very different fighter to RDA.

Not sure if you got me confused with someone talking about Barboza beating Khabib, but I said I just want to see Barboza live.

oh sorry Brother, ofc who dosent want to see barboza. But i dont want him agianst a werstler esp he has a glass chin. And no way in hell he is coming to England in ocotober, to much risk.

lol @ Khabib accusing Eddie of ducking. The guy can't even go a full camp without needing a lengthy rehab on his knees and he's gonna say Eddie fucking Alvarez is ducking him?

Whatever, Khabib. Let us know when you're ready to fight a top contender to earn the shot.

KHABIB CONFRIMS NEWS: "To be clear the only fight I fight next is title fight against anybody @Ealvarezfight the more you duck me I will punish u @danawhite"

Just because this is what you want so damn badly, doesn't mean it's going to happen.

Khabib should earn his title shot and he sure as shit hasn't so far. He should just sack up and fight. He's got zero personality or charisma, spends more time injured than healthy. He's ducked Cerrone, he's ducked Ferguson, but had no problems fighting Darrell Horcher, which unbelievably managed to earn him the number 1 contender status according to some fools.

According to some Sources on twitter, Khabib will be fighting Eddie alvarez in Manchester as a co-main ufc 204. This has been confirmed.

So lets just say Khabib dosent get the titelshot? So who else should get it? Conor or Nate? That dosent make any god damn sense. We cant wait for RDA vs TOny, becuase thats in november. Eddie should defend his titel before this year ends. Barboza will not fight him, and rest of the division dosent deserve it. So there are only one guy and its khabib.

Karim Zidan is the man for this stuff. For the most part i'll trust his sources over anyone else on Russian MMA.

Karim Zidan is the man for this stuff. For the most part i'll trust his sources over anyone else on Russian MMA.
Khabib himself did say on twitter that it was bullshit. he also said that Eddie said no to 2 fight offers.

Back