***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Great now we have to deal with them trying to hype up Bronny Lames…
It never ends out here in Faker land

so-beautiful-shia-la-beouf.gif

I was pleasantly surprised that the Thunder did what they needed to do to win. I wasn't sure how they'd respond to losing two in a row.

Lose by 4 in a pivotal game while shooting 50% from the line. I almost took hostages. How TF the Mavs going to shoot 50% from the line as a team? I mean really that's all it comes down to is apparently nobody on the team outside of Kyrie can shoot FT's.

Team free throws were a factor, but Luka's shot selection and ball hogging down the stretch is what cost them in the 3rd and 4th.

Offense went from ball movement and high flying action / threes, to Luka dribbling and jacking up bad shots. Offense went stagnant.

I'm only hard on the kid because I want him to succeed. Luka needs to stop proving his critics right.

I was hoping the Knicks player would use his shoe to block a shot (which is legal and happened in a college game recently).

A lot of these old heads love to hate on this era. You never see this in any other sport. Hopefully they get phased out soon since most of their boomer takes are shit and comes off as jealousy.
Every other sport acknowledges that athletes evolve over time. I’ll say this though, I do hate how some players and teams play in the modern game and I’ll concede that. But it’s obvious that the players are way more athletic now than ever.

Damn is every home team going to win in this series in that case knicks in 7 it seems

Reggie was correct and obviously talking about LeCan. Should have just admitted it or not answered. Hilarious regardless.

In Pelinka’s conversations with officials across the league, the term “grinder” keeps coming up in the general manager’s description of an important characteristic for the next coach, sources said.
Looks like Ham didn’t put the time in or work hard enough. Anybody who watched Laker games this year could tell you that. But I’ve been told he’s a scapegoat. Lmao.

Not even sure why they’re reviewing this. Shouldn’t even be technicals. Let them play.

Back