• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Kari Lake pulling ahead

I'm for not pretending that a fetus is a viable human being.

I'm also for letting women determine their own lives.

An abortion is a medical procedure. Pro lifers apply their religious beliefs and call it murder. They should really mind their own fucking business. Don't like abortion? Fine, don't get one.
I’m for a middle ground on abortion, but what is this ignorance here? So when does it become a person, why do they name fetus and listen to the heartbeats then ? You are full indoctrination and you can’t see the Forrest from the trees on issues

Shes awesome.
She’s alright I hope she backs off the Trump train. I expect a lot of candidates after the election but some distance with him. Hobbs is horrible so Lake will get my vote for sure

So when does it become a person, why do they name fetus and listen to the heartbeats then ?
Because the future parents are anthropomorphising the fetus. They are imagining the future when it is, in fact, a human being.

Most people who need an abortion aren't naming it and listening to the heartbeat.

clinton-fun.gif

In your opinion.

Especially in the first trimester, it is a gigantic stretch to describe the thing growing in a uterus as a human being.

Most importantly, the state has no business interfering in the decision, especially on religious grounds.
Humans produce humans. Sorry, but that "thing" growing in the human womb is not an exomorph.

Humans produce humans. Sorry, but that "thing" growing in the human womb is not an exomorph.
No, it's an embryo, and eventually a fetus. And the person whose womb it is should be in control of whether it eventually becomes a baby or not.

No, it's an embryo, and eventually a fetus. And the person whose womb it is should be in control of whether it eventually becomes a baby or not.
Why do you keep bringing up the embryo? We are well beyond the point of just and embryo if abortion come up. And I always find it amazing that we consider killing another human wrong unless it is for self-defense purposes, however, if that human is found to be inconvenient and have no agency, well...

Why do you keep bringing up the embryo? We are well beyond the point of just and embryo if abortion come up. And I always find it amazing that we consider killing another human wrong unless it is for self-defense purposes, however, if that human is found to be inconvenient and have no agency, well...
The point is that it's none of your business what someone does if they find themselves pregnant. It's between the woman and her doctor. The church, the state, and "pro-life" hypocrites can fuck right off.

The point is that it's none of your business what someone does if they find themselves pregnant. It's between the woman and her doctor. The church, the state, and "pro-life" hypocrites can fuck right off.
My point is that the "none of your businsess" retort is nonsensical, seeing as how it is illegal to kill another human being without self-defense justification.

My point is that the "none of your businsess" retort is nonsensical, seeing as how it is illegal to kill another human being without self-defense justification.
And my point is that it's nonsensical to call a fetus a human being.

8C531459-2C81-4284-B0CD-A909BC263A4E.jpeg

This thing? This is not a human being and it’s not a person. What you are looking at does not have due process rights at this point in time.

(What you are looking at btw, is everything that would be removed during an abortion at 9 weeks.) As 93% of abortions occur in the first trimester, what you see above is what we are talking about for the most part.

She’s alright I hope she backs off the Trump train. I expect a lot of candidates after the election but some distance with him. Hobbs is horrible so Lake will get my vote for sure

Conservatives are easy to please.

All their politicians have to do is stand there, say "secure our borders" and not be Democrats, and Republicans will vote for them, more often than not against their own interests.

Lake is an inexperienced election denier with no real policies.

Try and sell her to me, convince me she deserves your vote. She's on record giving her endorsement to a confirmed white supremacist, is that why you like her so much?

Conservatives are easy to please.

All their politicians have to do is stand there, say "secure our borders" and not be Democrats, and Republicans will vote for them, more often than not against their own interests.

Lake is an inexperienced election denier with no real policies.

Try and sell her to me, convince me she deserves your vote. She's on record giving her endorsement to a confirmed white supremacist, is that why you like her so much?
What a profound post , “ republicans will vote for a republican that want to secure the border”
Lol so you try to spread racist rhetoric
It was even but Hobbs ducting debaters vs her primary and lake hurt her. She flops a lot, you realize Hobbs is hot trash ?
Meanwhile on racism topic … Hobbs

EXCLUSIVE: How Arizona's Democratic Governor candidate Katie Hobbs organized her high school's 'spirit week' - where students took part in a 'slave day' and bid for younger students to perform 'degrading' tasks
Democratic gubernatorial candidate Katie Hobbs was a student leader at her Catholic preparatory high school when pupils took part in a yearly tradition known as ‘Slave Day.’
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tions-Katie-Hobbs-link-schools-slave-day.html

Last edited:
Back