Elections Kari Lake pulling ahead

Democrats are fucked.

They just can't seem to understand that the average person isn't energized by the abortion debate.

Nobody who is normal supports killing babies and these retard democrats are making their whole platform about a woman's right to kill her baby.

She's better than Hobbs but her attitude rubs me the wrong way. I can't tell how much of it shtick vs what she actually believes. Seems inauthentic.

I feel the opposite, I must confess people like her were the ones that put the fear of God in me.
true believer..

had many chefs like that

Seems like the winds are blowing in a very appropriate right wing way on all sides, but we'll see...

I personally can't understand why people would vote for more of what's been offered up in the past two years, but politics are becoming less and less rational and more tribal, which makes it all very unpredictable.

she's pulling a head
giphy.gif

Democrats are fucked.

They just can't seem to understand that the average person isn't energized by the abortion debate.

Nobody who is normal supports killing babies and these retard democrats are making their whole platform about a woman's right to kill her baby.
You do realize you're espousing opinions that are in the minority in the US in virtually every major light or angle in polls.

I've never really understood the strategy of keeping someone in a handshake when I know I don't like them, or they don't like me. It's a threatening position, and I might feel the need to do violence on someone that was trying to hold me like that.

Lake is the typical dumb maga nut job, but I don't know anything about Hobbs other than she has refused to debate.
There's no way to spin that into a positive. If you can't defend your beliefs and tell the voters why your opponent is wrong, then what are you doing? I definitely understand being choosy about debate format, but to flat out not do it? Nah.
She exists, and people that think like her exist. You can't say I'm going to ignore her because I think she's crazy. Control the narrative and present the better case.

It looks like Kari is going to take this. That coward Hobbs would not debate.
I don't blame her, Kari is an alpha female.
https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/2...ake-leads-governors-race-senate-race-tightens

The poll was conducted by FOX on 500 people
PHOENIX - A new FOX 10 InsiderAdvantage poll shows

Methodology
This latest InsiderAdvantage poll was conducted Oct. 24-25 over cell phone, landline and text. It included 550 likely voters, with a margin of error of 4.2%.

Democrats are fucked.

Meanwhile in my head, i dont care about folks choosing to abort a baby or not. If its not my kid, then i seriously do not care.

Bigger issues that affect EVERYONE need addressing.

Meanwhile in my head, i dont care about folks choosing to abort a baby or not. If its not my kid, then i seriously do not care.

Bigger issues that affect EVERYONE need addressing.
It becomes a bigger issue when you are the one being forced to have a baby.

Democrats are fucked.

Abortion and January 6th are things not many people care about. The economy, inflation, crime and the border are top concerns for people. The DNC is running on issues that are the least concern for most American citizens.

Last edited:
People still fall for this ?

Went democratic last election .... This time around will go republican, than democrat , than republican and so on..

Been doing this since I could remember. I'm almost 40 yrs old now. ALL snakes in sheep clothes at the end.

Last edited:
The dems should be winning every office there is considering the changing demographics of the country, domination of media, education and hollywood. it seems like it would be almost impossible not to.

but when you run on abortion good, trump bad, lqbtq+ good and those who disagree with anything we say are racist, you kind of alienate a lot of people

and not that any of those issues i pointed out are bad or good individually, just that they are the focal point of your platform. it makes no sense.

Back